• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
You've certainly got that one right Terry! ...and just had a sale at one of my galleries, so for now, things are pretty good.

Vet told us to come back in a month again last Tuesday too - he's cautiously pleased with her :)
Well that is fantastic news regarding your sale and Sophie Trisha, i`m so happy for you :)

Reactions: Pictor

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Bob's off line again BT Open Reach engineer cut me off on Friday for the second time in less than 2 months, hope to be back tomorrow or Wednesday
Terrific! It's their fault, yet you have to wait perhaps 5 days ...it's almost as though it's a privilege having paying for the so called service!

Was still getting drops in the evening virtually every day and the connection behaving badly at times.
Industry consensus was that Billion are still best for long lines, so I got a new Billion 7800NXL router yesterday, and configured it around lunch time. I got a drop an hour later, so it wasn't the old router (I like this new model though)
At ISP's suggestion, I'm currently using my connection in the test socket with the phone unplugged - no drops so far, and they're monitoring it!

I must say, Zen are being very helpful, and spent quite a while on the phone with me yesterday trying various things. They even used T.Viewer to alter something in the router settings for me (couldn't work out how to change a Wi-fi pass code.)
Thinking is that it's either the phone line or the interior wiring (phone) ...but we have no interior extension wiring now - it was all disabled when I had a new NTE5 fitted, and some of it removed completely when decorating, so it looks like it could be the BT side of the phone line ...toes crossed! ;)

Reactions: Bobw1951

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I got mail:

Two from eliquid (Cannoli Be One, Ben Johnson Cream-VG version) - arrived via DHL, no charges and only took from 29th to arrive!

Six 20ml (@ $2 ea. ;)) from Higgycigs - I ordered their Double Chocolate but added a note that I prefer dark chocolate and perhaps a touch of almond ...it's great! (Haven't tried any of the others yet, but they smell good!)

Last edited:

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I've been checking Stash e liquid frequently for the small run of Dark Star Reserve (limited to two 30ml bottles per customer) - it's on the site today - currently 32 bottles of .6mg & 28 bottles .3mg

I ordered 2x30ml .3mg Dark Star Reserve & 120ml standard Dark Star in .15mg

I like a few others in their range, so will get more of those another time.
I hope they find an outlet in the UK, as it doesn't look as though Vapor-Z are restocking it.

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Vapemail: Cuboid Mini kit, UD Zepyrus v2 & spare ceramic coils
Unfortunately had to dump the notch coil that came with the Cuboid Mini, all I kept getting was a mouthful of hot juice, so it may have been a faulty coil, put the RBA in instead and it is perfect, will try one of the notch coils that I bought for the Cubis later and see if it is any different

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Great! - beginning to think you disappeared down a black hole! :laugh: - dreadful time to wait, especially when it was their fault!

Hope all is well with you :)
Yes, I'm fine, we held the cremation on Wednesday and everybody said how nice it was, a Humanist ceremony as we were both not religious after we were refused a church wedding nearly 43 years ago.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
In case you didn't get the email, Quacks new UK outlet for all their juices & concentrates is: Quacks Juice Factory E Liquid Flavour Concentrates
That page is only for the concentrates, juices should be elsewhere on the site, I haven't looked yet.
Thanks - bookmarked!

I'm waiting for three orders from FT - two state they reached UK on 3rd (coils and two basic tanks, and the Pico), the other on April 28th! (Vision Spinner/tank combination)

Saw another neat mod on there yesterday:$18.49 KP Box 30W 2200mAh VW APV Mod - authentic / 1-30W at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

and these 9ml Subtank 'type' but think they're only for sub ohm: $10.04 SUBTANK Mini Styled Clearomizer - 9ml / stainless steel + glass at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

...and today a 5ml capacity Kanger tank (not sure about the coils): $23.95 Authentic KangerTech Protank 4 Dual Coil Clearomizer - 5ml / stainless steel + glass / 22mm dia. at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Yes, I'm fine, we held the cremation on Wednesday and everybody said how nice it was, a Humanist ceremony as we were both not religious after we were refused a church wedding nearly 43 years ago.
Glad you're OK and that things went well.
Not the first person to mention a humanist ceremony in recent times.

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Not much different from the iStick and as for the rest - I wouldn't touch Kanger stuff with a bargepole, but that's my opinion, even though I still have a couple of tanks and a mod of theirs on the go

Not the first person to mention a humanist ceremony in recent times.
Think it is the only option to a religious ceremony apart from DIY, must say I was impressed though, I'm hoping the mediical profession will take me when I go, I'm on the donor list & have said they can have the rest for medical science :laugh: save my son a few thousand quid, it's an expensive business "dying"

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Not much different from the iStick and as for the rest - I wouldn't touch Kanger stuff with a bargepole, but that's my opinion, even though I still have a couple of tanks and a mod of theirs on the go
Suppose it is like an iStick ...I was interested in the new tank being 5ml, but not sure about all the afc's and the different coils.

Think it is the only option to a religious ceremony apart from DIY, must say I was impressed though, I'm hoping the mediical profession will take me when I go, I'm on the donor list & have said they can have the rest for medical science :laugh: save my son a few thousand quid, it's an expensive business "dying"
I hadn't thought about it really - my Dad's cremation was at the old cemetery chapel, and presided over by a CofE vicar ..because we were all CofE despite not going to church.
Dad had the plot already, dating back to my Mum dying, and he'd sorted out the insurance to cover it too.

I may sound cynical, but I think the funeral business has become too costly ...sort of taking advantage.
For those like us personally, there should be a basic option.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Sorry just re-read the email, it is only their concentrates on that site, but considering the TPD comes in on the 20th it's probably a good idea anyway.
Talking of concentrates, I see Chefs Rebranded range has disappeared from their site ..not sure if that's permanent or not.

I've been trying to cut down from .3 to .15 completely, but find myself using more after a few days ...and it's making me wheeze! :rolleyes:
Was hoping to beat the TPD more or less, and get to 0 ...isn't going to happen quickly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread