• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Thanks guys, yep the bellus is on the way and my missus says that if I order any more vaping gear this month there`ll be vapour coming out of a part of my anatomy that God never intended :shock:

Can anyone (Bob :thumb:) give me a heads up on the pros and cons of the multi strand compound coils ? I would have thought that they would take longer to heat up
Yes, they need more power/time to heat up but because of the extra coverage they do give a more flavoursome vape & bigger clouds, they are not really for the average MTL vaper more for 3mg nic DTL cloud chasers

Reactions: vapervince

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Hi everyone, long time, no see.
Any good 18650 batteries good on the market these days. Could do with half a dozen new ones, still only vape up 30w power. Looking for quality long life ones.
Cheers all.
LG HG2 or Samsung 30Q both 3000 mAh - if you want them quick ecoluxshop on eBay are reliable

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
#Rant

Watching a program this morning it said police are no longer obliged to visit the scene of a burglary - disgusted:mad:

How long has this been going on?
For some time I'm afraid - their numbers have been greatly depleted along with the number of vehicles they have ..all depends on the district and how they handle their budget, but generally, policing is less in numbers/availability than it used to be.
Depends on the severity of a break-in and whether there was any violence in a lot of cases.
Even some night shifts have been eliminated, and officers expected to be on call until 7am once they finish their shift at midnight. Means they can't have a drink once they get home of course, but firearms trained officers can't drink alcohol anyway for 24 hours before going on duty, even if only covering for traffic (in case they're called upon for firearms).

Also, traffic cars aren't always deployed on bank holidays ..which really surprised me, but some areas won't pay for the overtime it involves, and generally, many cover a larger area.
The reductions have been happening 'quietly' for a good few years now.

I have the Vanilla Ice Cream - read good things about that, but haven't made any yet. Think I may also have the Fresh Cream.

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
For some time I'm afraid - their numbers have been greatly depleted along with the number of vehicles they have ..all depends on the district and how they handle their budget, but generally, policing is less in numbers/availability than it used to be.
Depends on the severity of a break-in and whether there was any violence in a lot of cases.
Even some night shifts have been eliminated, and officers expected to be on call until 7am once they finish their shift at midnight. Means they can't have a drink once they get home of course, but firearms trained officers can't drink alcohol anyway for 24 hours before going on duty, even if only covering for traffic (in case they're called upon for firearms).

Also, traffic cars aren't always deployed on bank holidays ..which really surprised me, but some areas won't pay for the overtime it involves, and generally, many cover a larger area.
The reductions have been happening 'quietly' for a good few years now.

Disgraceful.

Also, traffic cars aren't always deployed on bank holidays ..

When our roads are probably the most busy :facepalm:

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Disgraceful.
Yes, it all began back when Jacqui Smith did a U turn on their pay rise ...not a big one either, and was to have been spread over three years - it was the tip of the iceberg when it came to cuts.
Police don't have the right to strike, so could make little protest apart from 20,000 marching on Whitehall on their days off.
The cuts to service, pay and pensions have been happening ever since ..needless to say, morale is at a low level, particularly amongst the longer serving officers.
I've often heard it said that the public would be mortified if they realised how depleted the service had become ..think they have begun to realise though.

When our roads are probably the most busy :facepalm:
Exactly - but double time pay decided that one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread