Favorite Mt. Baker Vapor Flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

ceejay

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2010
California
Personally I hated MBV. This is probably due to needing a true 100% vg blend. I tried 4 flavors from MBV and ended up throwing them all in the garbage. The flavors were decent but the base was terrible. I'm sure their flavorings have PG in them. I am very sensitive to PG and can tell when even the slightest amount is there. I have tried many vendors that offer 100% VG juice and I am stuck on Velvet Cloud Vapors. Their juice tastes so pure to me and I love it. It's a shame that their selection isn't as big as MBV. I was really hoping to like MBV because the prices are cheap and the selection is huge.. Oh well

why'd you throw them away?! people would have bought them off you

DustyZ

Suspended
Jul 5, 2013
Ocala, FL, USA
Personally I hated MBV. This is probably due to needing a true 100% vg blend. I tried 4 flavors from MBV and ended up throwing them all in the garbage. The flavors were decent but the base was terrible. I'm sure their flavorings have PG in them. I am very sensitive to PG and can tell when even the slightest amount is there. I have tried many vendors that offer 100% VG juice and I am stuck on Velvet Cloud Vapors. Their juice tastes so pure to me and I love it. It's a shame that their selection isn't as big as MBV. I was really hoping to like MBV because the prices are cheap and the selection is huge.. Oh well

I really don't understand posts like this, has absolutely nothing to do with what the topic is. It asked for your favorite, not one in which you hate something for the whopping amount of 4 flavors that you have tried!!! Good, you found a vendor your happy with, that's great for you, post in that section and post appropriate responses to what the subject is. Geeez...

symphonic18

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2013
Atlanta, GA
From what I've read and what the MBV vapor guys told me when I asked, their fav flavors are: Hawk, Moo, Thug, Cinnamon Roll and Ecto.

I'll be trying out some of the cheaper Chinese/'Italian' juices (hangsen, Liqua, Dekang) to see if I can get good enough quality at those price points ($5-6 for 30ml :O)

Miarose

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
West Chester, PA
just in case i didn't make it clear enough. i love whipped cream. not only do i vape it by itself, i put it into almost EVERYTHING its soo goooood! strawberry shortcake is a new found must have. fruits with whipped cream? just do it. any fruit. go get your bottle of whipped cream now and try it.
never tried it in spurburry. i may have to!

symphonic18

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2013
Atlanta, GA
just in case i didn't make it clear enough. i love whipped cream. not only do i vape it by itself, i put it into almost EVERYTHING its soo goooood! strawberry shortcake is a new found must have. fruits with whipped cream? just do it. any fruit. go get your bottle of whipped cream now and try it.
never tried it in spurburry. i may have to!

Bottles of whipped cream can be dangerous, mate...that creamy goodness can go right onto a spoon and into the ole mouth :p

throwback8

ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2013
United States
MBV definitely has quality juice for an amazing price. I have many re-orders/all day vapes from them. All flavors so far are perfect for me with 2 flavor shots. The exception to that rule is Cotton Candy which taste best to me at 4 flavor shots. My list of suggestions would be -

-Butterscotch
-Moo Juice
-Graham Cracker
-Cinnamon Roll
-Freckled Lemonade
-Cotton Candy
-Peach Rings
-Butter Pecan
-Blue Moo(very similar to moo juice of course)

I have been extremely surprised by how many juices from MBV have been not just decent, but ones I really love vaping. As usual though YMMV.

CafeDigitalDiva

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Northeast AL USA
cinnamon roll--have it every day
graham cracker--tastes just like the name, also great mixer with other flavors
butterscotch--5 flavor drops--better than candy drops:thumbs:--Bo

I've got to try the cinnamon roll hawkeye. Heard several people say it's really, really good. Right now I'm vaping their Tx sweet tea, with some Jamaican rum, with a splash of menthol. WOW! It's soooo good, and you should see the vapor coming off this!!! Woot! I'm becoming quite the "Vapologist" lol :vapor:

CafeDigitalDiva

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Northeast AL USA
I love them and keep going back but nothing seems sweet enought to me. not a big deal just getting me some sweetner and that should do the trick.

Yeah, I know what you mean Vicshalls. I went to grocery store and picked up some stevia. Worked like a charm! It really 'perked' up my juices that needed to be more sweet.

Vicshalls

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Houston, TX
Yeah, I know what you mean Vicshalls. I went to grocery store and picked up some stevia. Worked like a charm! It really 'perked' up my juices that needed to be more sweet.

I thought about that but was not sure how it would work in a position. May try that after the sweetener I got is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread