Status
Not open for further replies.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
They sent out an email today saying they have 39,000 comments so far :D here is an excerpt from the email:

We sent the Printer the first 39,000 submissions last night at 3:00am EST. They are letting us send them any additional we receive, up to 7:00AM EST tomorrow August 8th. They just called, and the first 10,000 are already printed and ready to go.

The FDA documents look GREAT! They did a really good job formatting them in the end! We will put up a copy of one soon, so you all can see what they look like. They are formatted correctly to make sure they are legal, accepted, and recorded.

We are picking them up at the Printer in the morning at approximately 10:00.

We will be dropping them off at the FDA at 2:30pm EST. We just got off of the phone with the FDA to confirm the time, and that we would like a receipt for them. They groaned... about having to stamp all of them in LOL

:laugh:
That is one of the most awesome things I've ever heard in my life.
:thumbs:

Endor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2012
Southern California
I finally got around to submitting my comment, although I also participated in the FTV exercise.

My gosh, the cigar people are sure mobilized, aren't they? Seems like all of the comments on the first page are about premium cigars. This concerns me a little, as I'm afraid the e-cigarette message will be drowned by all the "don't regulate premium cigar" comments.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I finally got around to submitting my comment, although I also participated in the FTV exercise.

My gosh, the cigar people are sure mobilized, aren't they? Seems like all of the comments on the first page are about premium cigars. This concerns me a little, as I'm afraid the e-cigarette message will be drowned by all the "don't regulate premium cigar" comments.

I have Received Numerous e-Mails about the FDA from EVERY Internet Cigar Seller I have Ever Bought a Cigar From.

They are Very Organized.

dragonpuff

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I have Received Numerous e-Mails about the FDA from EVERY Internet Cigar Seller I have Ever Bought a Cigar From.

They are Very Organized.

It goes to show how many more people could have been mobilized to fight this if so many of our sellers didn't just take a back seat to all of this :facepalm: if they all sent just one email to each of their customers about the deeming regulations, imagine how many more comments we'd have in our favor! There are many people on this forum, but there are many more who are not, and we could've used their voices too.

Endor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2012
Southern California

They are Very Organized.

That explains it

It is sad that of all the vendors I purchase from, only a few (Mountain Oak Vapors, smoktek, madvapes) sent emails on the topic. It seemed that all the other vendors were just "business as usual".

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
It goes to show how many more people could have been mobilized to fight this if so many of our sellers didn't just take a back seat to all of this :facepalm: if they all sent just one email to each of their customers about the deeming regulations, imagine how many more comments we'd have in our favor! There are many people on this forum, but there are many more who are not, and we could've used their voices too.

I Agree with you 100%.

That explains it

It is sad that of all the vendors I purchase from, only a few (Mountain Oak Vapors, smoktek, Madvapes) sent emails on the topic. It seemed that all the other vendors were just "business as usual".

Of all the People I have Purchased from, MadVapes was about the Only One who sent me e-Mails Regarding the "Deeming", The FDA Comment Period, and CASAA.

I have to Tip my Hat to MadVapes. And think that Many Other Vendors could have at Least made Some Effort to Inform Customers about what is Going On.

dragonpuff

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
oh dear, why do people still insist on thinking the government cares about anything other than itself?

We don't, but the people who make up the government come from us, so we do have a say in what they do. We just have to make sure they know that before the November elections.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread