FDA REGS? MORE LIKE A GIFT TO BIG TOBACCO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
I vape. I can't even remember the last time I touched a cigarette and I find them effing disgusting even though i used to pick up butts off the ground and smoke them back in the day. My friend still smokes pipe tobacco and last night he looked at his favorite pipe tobacco site. They said they were discontinuing their monthly blends and may have to discontinue their other newer blends due to the FDA regulations. :mad::mad::confused::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I went to the FDA's lovely little soapbox website and I got f!$@$ing angry. Extending Authorities to All Tobacco Products, Including E-Cigarettes, Cigars, and Hookah
I read about how they are including cigars and pipe tobacco in their attempt to block any and every option for former victims of big tobacco. And I wondered why? Why bother with limiting new pipe tobaccos when there are so many out there that were out before the magical date of 2-15-07?????

Because you can't call e-cigs a tobacco product and then limit them without limiting any other new tobacco product.

As I've said before, big tobacco can afford the PMTA. Not to mention that the Tobacco Control Act was essentially just a measure to CONTROL ANYTHING THAT MIGHT TAKE AWAY FROM
BIG TOBACCO'S POWER. :evil::evil::evil::grr::grr::grr:

I can't stand it. I feel weak and powerless living in a country that is great in many ways, but that falls prey to money, greed and power. We've got a lot of advocates out there. Many of the advocates have joined forces. We're writing our lawmakers and spreading the word, but what more can we do. What more can we do to stand up and fight for our lungs and our lives?????:vapor:

Reactions: SupplyDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread