Not open for further replies.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
There are two ways:

1) Use the included syringe tip with a syringe to fill it up. You need to remove the two caps first to access the small refill holes in the lower cap.

2) Remove all three caps and fill it straight from the bottle. Fill up to the cup. Its a pain to reinsert the lower cup though.

Here is something I posted in another thread about gettting the seal back on the cup.

----

For me, getting the cup seal off isn't the hard part. It is getting it back on that can sometimes be frustrating. I found a perfect tool for doing it the other day.

A Dry Wall screw. The head of the Dry Wall Screw is a perfect fit for the inside of the carto. And it is flat which applies even pressure to the seal when you push down on it.

Make sure the ceramic cup looks like it is centered inside the carto after you fill it.
Get the seal started into the carto body with your fingers.
Now place the battery end of the carto on a book or some flat surface.
Put the head of the Dry Wall Screw into the carto and push down firmly.

Works a lot better than trying to push the seal down with a paper clip.

----

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
ZoiDman, don't you have to have the carto in a battery so that you don't move the connector while pushing the cup? I'm not sure about this one, I just thought that something like this was mentioned before.

I would suggest...

Never ever, Ever, EVER do Anything to a carto with it attached to the battery. The carto cost 75 cents, the battery costs 20 bucks.

In the thrid step above I said put the battery end of the carto on a book or flat surface. This prevents you from pushing the Center Battery Pole / Tube / Ceramic Cup out the end of your carto when you push down with the Dry Way Screw.

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Is there a place to get a syringe that will work with the included tip at a local store rather than ordering one? I forgot to include some in my order, and besides...they're $4 each on awesome vapor. Ooh, but thanks v1John for the tip!

The included tip is a "Luer-Lok" style. If you go to just about any pharamacy and ask them for 3ml Luer-Lok syringes without needles they will sell them to you for like one dollar.

Or you can do a search for 22ga luer-lok dispensing syringes on the interent. The are a syring with a blunt tip needle.

-----

v1john - I use a book because the first time I did it I scratched the top of my desk when I pushed down on the carto.

v1John

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2010
va
tarheeldan, yes, go to the pharmacy and you need a 3ml 'Luer-Lok standard' syringe, you really don't need a needle if you use the blue plastic needle that came with the cartos, but if you get one get a 20gauge. Depending on your locality, you may have to sign a sheet and provide age I.D. I just told them I need one to fill my electronic cigarette, and they were glad and helpful.

you can also order metal tubes (blunt tip filler tubes) for the Luer-Lok standard syringes through amazon, such as this one:

Amazon.com: Stainless Steel Blunt Needle With Luer Polypropylene Hub 20 Gauge x 1/2" Length 45 Degree Pink Color Hub (Pack of 25): Industrial & Scientific

Last edited:

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Will the "Condom filler method" work on these E2 Carto's? I know alot of people used to use syringes on cartos but the condom method was so much easier. Also, what about the drop on the bottom (battery side), I use this to keep the carto wet.

No, The condom method doesn't work for these cartos.

Dripping down the battery holes doesn't work either.

About the only two ways to fill it is to use a syring and go thru the cup seal. Or pull the cup seal ooff, fill the carto by dripping down the sides and replaceing the cup seal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread