Not open for further replies.

petrotech

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2015
indiana
just got my first VW/VV mod...an istick 20. I've been using primarily Mechs since I upgraded from my EGO stuff about a year ago, so it's new to me...

I find that I still vape at 3.7-4.0 Volts. lol. It is nice that the battery lasts a lot longer, but other than that, I haven't been too impressed. Maybe I just don't like change, but I think I'm gonna keep using my Mechs.

I do have a Sigeli 150 Watt coming so I can play around with some new coil builds, but I guess I just don't see the hype about VW/VV devices...to each his own I suppose! that's why I love vaping, every vapor has they're own preferences, and there's not a wrong way to do it! (unless you blow up your mod. lol)

93gc40

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2014
California
Comes down to the REASON you vape. I understand why people would want to do low ohm and high wattage vaping. I like you have no need for it.. Your reason for getting the 150watt box is the only reason I would. As a TOY. Something to play with.

See I vape, instead of smoking.... thats it.... This means all I need is a dose of nicotine and something for my hands and mouth to do. Yeah, it should also have a good flavor...... That was and is well supplied by my Ego1100 battery and Mini Protank. When I upgraded to my Mech mod, a Kick and Kayfun. The only other change to my vaping was. Now I vape at a fixed wattage, between 8-10, rather than whatever the EGO batt is providing at that moment, based on the coil in the MPT. I still use the same OHM range as I did before 1.7-2.2ohm, Just with a more consistant result at a little higher wattage. I still use the EGO/MPT as my back-up. And since I do have a Mech and 20amp continuous batteries, I can play if I want to.

Reactions: petrotech
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread