Frustrations (Aspire Nautilus leak/gurgle/spit, Aspire x30 Rover kit crackling)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Yes- my style has sure changed in the last year! I too started getting into RTAs that is why I bought the DripBox too( hate the dripbox)- scared what the FDA regulations might do and I didn't want to be dependent on factory coils! I bought the coil master kit, wire, Demon coil kits and wicking and now I love the OBS Engines, Ace,Crius tanks!
I still have my Atlantis and SSOCC coils stockpiled as those run my many tanks!
I found I could drop my nic from 24 to 3mgs by strong flavors, like cinnamon fireball, peach,sweet candy flavors! As long as I can see vapor I am satisfied!
My Nebox is my travel device and that is MTL- but at home I have my sub ohm tanks and mods! I purchased some of my 150-160w mods, not for the power, but for the long battery life of dual batteries! I still vape between 25-30w! Between 1.0- .5 ohm resistance coils. I am no cloud chaser by any stretch! Haha!
No my friend Eskie- you are doing great, and whatever works for you is best for you! The main thing is we are not smoking cigarettes! Nicotine is not the devil, no more than caffeine is for coffee! I used to drink coffee all day, but since vaping I am down to one cup! Not sure if that has to do with quitting cigarettes, and now coffee just doesn't taste as good?

Your vape style is very similar to mine. Love my Engines. Crius+ too. The only factory coil tanks I have are either Atlantis or Nauti coil compatible, so simple to find and stockpile. I like factory coils for traveling.

And yes, the most important part is no cigarettes. Whatever works is the best selection for you. As long as you find whatever setup that gets of the cigs, there really are no bad choices.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
How is the nebox mtl?? I find it to be restricted dl but I use it for on the go too. 10ml tank an no need for refill

Got me. I guess it will depend on the coil. I use a Plato for a mtl AIO with an internal tank. Holds ~5 ml and uses Nauti coils, so it's nice for mtl.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
The Plato is on my list, I've been using my Nautilus mini today cos dunt blow clouds at ma parents.
I use an aspire archon though an love the magnetic door, that's why the Plato appeals. I have been mtl more lately than dl just cos of circumstances

The nicest part to the Plato is it looks like some little electronic device, not a mod. Combine that with a high PG juice for little cloud and you can stealth vape just about anywhere.

SnapDragon NY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2017
How is the nebox mtl?? I find it to be restricted dl but I use it for on the go too. 10ml tank an no need for refill
I think of my Nebox as more mouth to lung with a tighter hole opening drip tip I use off of the Egrip! - I love the Nebox- I carry a spare 18650 in a case and the Nebox holds 10ml of liquid- I am all set for all day!I just love how it vapes too and really like the .5Ω SSOCC coils I use! I have used that for almost a year with no problems! I do keep it on its side most of the time, but when I throw in my pocket, no leaks, I make sure the coil cover/ refill cap is really screwed on tight with a coin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread