ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
17d9aaf57d9d9b2639983b5d3034f383.jpg

danny c

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2016
uk
Oh man im so Sorry dude! Hard to detect sarcasm over here.
What Setup Do you use??
Your ok lol.
I still use the rx200 it's really good, I'm currently using the limitless rdta but the ijoy version. It's great to build on with lots of airflow, going to replace this with the actual limitless gold rdta and use this at work.. . Current coils are dual parallel kanthal 24awg,8 or 9 wraps, 4.0mm id.. .resistance is .15 and it throws nice plumes.
How about yourself

danny c

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2016
uk
Ah Nice One, i was gonna get the rx200s but im getting the gpriv instead. I use a hpriv with tfv4 micro atm. Imagine g priv will become daily Setup, the tfv8 it comes with has the rba with it too :)
I was looking at the limitless yesterday, Looks great.
Is that the baby tvf8? I vaped a tvf4 for quite some time, still got it.

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
Can you link that video at all please? I can't get it working.
No I can't, sorry.

That's a screen shot somebody sent me this morning trying to warn me about E-cigs.

I have no idea where he found it.

Ironic timing though. :blink:

Tapatyped

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
I have a realtor friend that just bought a brand new Ram pickup.
V8, loaded..nice truck.

There is no shift linkage.
All fly-by-wire.

Day 9 of ownership, the truck stalls so he calls a towtruck. The driver tries for a half hour to put truck in neutral, but can't as there is no power to actuate the shift button. (You have to disengage it at the tranny).
Towtruck dragged the Ram onto flatbed.

At dealership they had to replace the transmission.
Luckily it was under warranty.

Yeah.....
Ill stick with the older stuff.
I'll settle for a new radio that doesn't have a wattage setting display if that's okay with you. :thumbs:

Tapatyped

Zutankhamun

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2015
Rapture
No I can't, sorry.

That's a screen shot somebody sent me this morning trying to warn me about E-cigs.

Tapatyped

No worries. I'm feeling too relaxed with my vape and just want to see what that was about. Looks like dude is puffing on one of those super safe regulated devices or are they just seperate screenshots?

Reactions: beckdg

danny c

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2016
uk
No I can't, sorry.

Tapatyped
He got that from Facebook and if you read the guys story it stunks, after compensation I'd expect.

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
No worries. I'm feeling too relaxed with my vape and just want to see what that was about. Looks like dude is puffing on one of those super safe regulated devices or are they just seperate screenshots?
I can only assume. Though regardless, the one current exploding device thread is a 3 battery regulated mod.

Tapatyped

Who_Dey_1991

Verified Member
Aug 22, 2016
Ohio
That's the same story my wife sent me that I posted about in another thread. You can bet your sweet ... if any device of mine blows up in my face, the only public post I'll make is one about making sure you vape safe. And if the local media wants a story, they won't get one.

I'm a man, and I can change, if I have to, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread