GG drip tips

Status
Not open for further replies.

alanbt58

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2014
United Kingdom
The point is that they were uploaded at 12am (midnight) not pm.. i think 12pm is noon..

Hi 67style, Steliosss said they were selling them from 01:00 which in UK we are all asleep and by 12:00 the 9mm short and 9mm long were all sold. I guess the only people awake at 01:00 European time would people from America that are behind us time wise. I would have thought a European seller would have started selling at a more appropriate time for Europeans !! Also i put a "notify me when back in stock" alert on the products in the Spanish store but never received an email telling me that they were on sale, and given that i start work at 06:00 UK time i would have had a chance to get some.
I will now have to try ESG on Friday

monkkx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2013
paris, abu dhabi
Hi 67style, Steliosss said they were selling them from 01:00 which in UK we are all asleep and by 12:00 the 9mm short and 9mm long were all sold. I guess the only people awake at 01:00 European time would people from America that are behind us time wise. I would have thought a European seller would have started selling at a more appropriate time for Europeans !! Also i put a "notify me when back in stock" alert on the products in the Spanish store but never received an email telling me that they were on sale, and given that i start work at 06:00 UK time i would have had a chance to get some.
I will now have to try ESG on Friday

I also haven't received the notification I suscribed for on gg-store ... ebreeze still have the thin and curved one

alanbt58

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2014
United Kingdom
Hi Imeo,

When would there be new batch of drip tips at ESG? Or the dedicated mouthpiece for tilemahos v2 ?
Hi Chin88, i have 2 of the long straight drip tips, i am using 1 but the other is unused. When Imeo completes the pre-orders (i have ordered a solid mouthpiece/juice control for my Tilemahos) i will not be needing the drip tips after i recieve the pre-ordered parts. therefore if you want 1 of them PM me.
Alan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread