Not open for further replies.

soulseek

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2013
London, UK
Thanks Imeo..

I understand the search function soulseek, my enthusiasm unwrapping Tilemahos got the better of me before I found the post where Imeo said he would consider it..

The only atomizers I use at present with metal drip tips are the Penelope V1 and the Eden Rose (and soon Tilemahos). Both have drip tips of a similar diameter and are extremely comfortable in use. Like many people I find drip tips of 9mm and 10mm uncomfortable. The drip tip on the Rose has a finely brushed finish and has never given me even the slightest cause for concern in use because it is never in contact with my teeth. This is from someone who cannot abide metal in his mouth although I do appreciate that some people do in fact "chew" their drip tips and for them a brushed finish is not a good option..

I wasn't criticising you personally. I've just been part of forums in the past that are rather strict, wherein you can't just post something that has already been answered. In this case you just make it easier for Imeo, since he's keen on answering every question.

Bigwhiterabbitt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
N. Ireland
I wasn't criticising you personally. I've just been part of forums in the past that are rather strict, wherein you can't just post something that has already been answered. In this case you just make it easier for Imeo, since he's keen on answering every question.

Exactly.. I figure if I pester him enough he'll make them.. :) He's that kind of guy.. :cool:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
It's the same diameter as the external diameter of the Tilemahos V2 mouthpiece Alan.
So there's no problem :)

In fact they are thinner where the drip tip goes to mouth and fatter where it touches the mouthpiece, so its even easier for the user to put on and off the cap Stelios and Adam :)

steliosss

kindness always repays... be sure of that...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2012
Athens - Greece (GG land)
www.e-smokeguru.gr
Some screenshots for help.

This is 9mm
Clip_3.jpg

This is 13mm
Clip.jpg

The "Iatty" style also 13mm
Clip_2.jpg

alanbt58

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2014
United Kingdom
The Spanish seller is already selling from 01:00 today..............

No notice that they were in stock and by 12:00 the 13mm x 9mm and the 9mm x 9mm straight ones had all gone !!! just as well ESG give advance notice when they will be available. A lesson the spain store could learn from

breminator

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2014
Duisburg, Germany
No notice that they were in stock and by 12:00 the 13mm x 9mm and the 9mm x 9mm straight ones had all gone !!! just as well ESG give advance notice when they will be available. A lesson the spain store could learn from

They gave a notice on Facebook in the GG Groups, Alan.
Maybe by now they noticed, that there are some guys out there without FB Account :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread