!!! GIVEAWAY !!! Free Deluxe Kits for everyone!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurora-Oblivion

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Isle of the Wizards
@ Fully,

Wondering if you'll be able to do this again anytime soon? I didn't request one previously because I didn't know anyone that needed one, so I thought I'd let others jump in that could really use the kit. But now I have a co-corker interested in trying out vaping, but he doesn't want to start with eGo, so I told him I'd see about getting a kit like this for him to try first if I could, so just curious if you might be doing this again and if so do you know how soon that might be?

Thanks much! Hope you all get your kits soon!

fully

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2012
MD, USA
www.blazecig.com
@ Fully,

Wondering if you'll be able to do this again anytime soon? I didn't request one previously because I didn't know anyone that needed one, so I thought I'd let others jump in that could really use the kit. But now I have a co-corker interested in trying out vaping, but he doesn't want to start with eGo, so I told him I'd see about getting a kit like this for him to try first if I could, so just curious if you might be doing this again and if so do you know how soon that might be?

Thanks much! Hope you all get your kits soon!

I'm pretty sure we will do more giveaways but i'm not sure when. However in the meantime you could give him those coupon codes:
[ecfrendz20] – 20% off, store-wide
[REFILL4ECF] – 25% off on refills
This way he can try it without spending too much :)

Aurora-Oblivion

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Isle of the Wizards
I'm pretty sure we will do more giveaways but i'm not sure when. However in the meantime you could give him those coupon codes:
[ecfrendz20] – 20% off, store-wide
[REFILL4ECF] – 25% off on refills
This way he can try it without spending too much :)

Thanks, I'll see if I can get him to bite :D

dolphins35

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2012
Spanaway, Wa
Thank you.
Please send tobacco, I don't care for menthol :)
Thanks for your Generosity Blaze :)
Like, and shared and forms submitted!
I was one of the 1st people to sign up, Post 6.
I have emailed your customer service 2 weeks ago and got no reply.
I have also posted in here that I have not received my kit.
Do you have an ETA on when this will be shipped?
Thanks

Manimal3497

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2013
Springfield,IL
I was one of the 1st people to sign up, Post 6.
I have emailed your customer service 2 weeks ago and got no reply.
I have also posted in here that I have not received my kit.
Do you have an ETA on when this will be shipped?
Thanks

I just called them for mine (i was number 3) since i still have not received mine. He took my info and is going to call me back after he checks with warehouse to see what happened. If u wanna call the number is 855-952-5293

Manimal3497

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2013
Springfield,IL
I still havent gotten mine yet either (post #8), all I got was an email that it would be shipped soon... but that was last I heard... did you guys ever end up getting yours?

I ended up having to call them and they sent mine out after that. I dont know if some got list in the mail or if they just missed some. They were friendly and helpful when i called. Their number should be a few posts back.

fully

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2012
MD, USA
www.blazecig.com
I still havent gotten mine yet either (post #8), all I got was an email that it would be shipped soon... but that was last I heard... did you guys ever end up getting yours?

Hi vap3d70
Please PM your Name and shipping info so I can find out what happened to your package.

fully

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2012
MD, USA
www.blazecig.com
Just wanted to update that fully has taken good care of me and has a kit on the way... so a big thanks to fully and the folks at blaze for a great promotion and follow up!

Thank you for the credit and your patience vap3d70! Hope you got it by now. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread