[CLOSED] GLASSMANOAK’s THE VAPE TREE - Discounts, Promotions, Updates, and Home Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLM

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2015
NE Ohio. USA
Wow @tiggerrts be safe out there. I'm guessing you wear safety glasses? If not, get some huh? It only takes a fraction of a second to lose and eye to some stupid crap flying around. Sounds like the move is going fairly well.

Struggling through some personal crud here so I know I'm quieter that normal but it'll all work out right?

Got my tickets ... Fingers crossed, lol. Somebody has to win eventually right? Might as well be someone from the Treefam. That would be awesome.

Goodnight all. Sleep well.

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Mornin all, sorry @jpf880 hope it goes fast anyway. Yes @SLM I wear safety glasses and even a hoodie though it is hot. Well it is that day and excited..... can't wait to be away from the Christian family just to my north. If I come back at the same time as they the daughter or son will open the door and see me and close it and scoot to the other side to get out. Or if they are playing outside and I come back they run fast inside.... nice to have neighbors like that. Guess I should not have told them I approve of gays and lesbians, pagans and wiccans... I must be some type of monster.

By the way if you practice that faith and it says to not say any other "gods" name; you can not say any day of the week or month of the year; all named after a "god." To be truly faithful you would need to do something like this. One the first day of the week in the third month...

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
Good morning, everyone.

The damage from the brunt of the storm that I can see from my house is minimal: a couple of tree branches down. A couple of neighbors had some damage to a canopy and an umbrella--but, really, why would you leave that stuff up when you're expecting high winds? I'll probably see more when I venture out...

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
So how about this as a story @SLM ... so my parents took us down to the canyon for a weekend. A good time with fire and smoke and food. Too good for a young man and went away fast towards the creek, the water was fun and skipping rocks was a favorite of mine, to see them move over the water.

I saw the wire going over there and ducked, and went to the water. The father yelled at me to come back; okay. I turn to go back and know that there is barbed wire in the way but do not see it this time and duck.

I go back up and feel moisture on my face and put my hand up and feel the liquid, blood is all over my hand, In a rush I went forward.... The Dr. said if it was one more mm down I would have lost that eye.... guess karma still wants that eye.... LOL joking

We left and he said. "If the barbed wire is not labeled by the time we get back I will own this canyon." Too bad that I was wounded so bad, and too bad he beat me so hard. Side note the journeyman is still in critical condition though he has finally opened his eyes. The arc flash was so hot it melted his belt buckle to his stomach.... I see many of the tree fam are finally waking and that is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread