Good life vapor opinions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

boomhower1820

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2013
NC
Like a few people have said on here I was disappointed with Melon Boba right out of the mail, let it steep for a few days and it was an instant ADV for me!

I love GLV and I feel they don't get enough credit here on the forums. If you like menthol I would definitely give Eve's Mistake a shot, awesome juice.

Is Eves Mistake a real apple or candy apple taste?

Burgundy

Verified Member
Oct 21, 2013
Parma Ohio
I am very impressed with the 4 flavor sampler I ordered. All delicious right out of the mail. Pink Cupcake, Butterscotch yo, deadly sin and 925. Can't wait to try El camino after reading these reviews. It was great to get some good flavors after a few unimpressive vapemails. I will definitely be a repeat customer of GLV.

Deadly sin is a must along with nanas nuts.. my daily vapes, the circus circus tastes more like a blue blowpop to me which is nice, really resembles blue honey from vapedudes. Deadly sin has three flavors in my opinion, rice crispy treat, cinnamon roll, or cinnamon toast crunch.. Nanas Nuts tastes like banana bread to me.. hope this helps, havent tried much others, but they are on the list, along with el Kamino, i hear its like bobas bounty (one of my favs)

JmanEspresso

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 15, 2013
    Westchester, NY,USA
    ^^ Deadly sin is epic. I almost always am vaping it.. Id say 5 days out of 7, im vaping it. SO good. Solid on delivery, epic after a month. It just gets smoother and richer.

925 I like, but I get uninterested in it real quick. Perhaps I dont like how it tastes after its been on the wick/coil for a little while, because I usually dont vape it more then one or two re-drips. But I DO like it. (just thinking now, maybe I should dust off a trusty carto tank..)

Butterscotch YO!. Im wanting to like this one, but its got something in there that Im not sold on yet. Its been steeping since.. idk.. 2 weeks? Gonna just leave it till it hits a month or so and try it again. It smells great, but I havent been thrilled with the flavor yet. I AM picky with my butterscotch though. I love a good one, but Im specific about what makes a good one.

You should try Cozmic Crunch. Thats actually the juice that I went to Good Life vapor for. It is so crazily spot on Crunchberries cereal its unreal. Takes a couple vapes to settle in, but once its there, its there in full stride. You can almost taste the crunch! Its not a bowl of crunchberries, its like eating crunchberries out of the box. Dry, no milk. Ive had another companies rendition, and theirs is a milky bowl of crunchberries. Good Lifes is better.

Miarose

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 27, 2013
    West Chester, PA
    In regards to crunch berry. Glv's is supremely greater than aivs version. Sorry aiv lovers no harm intended!! Aivs was just wayyyy to light tasting with a caramel? Undertone? Ick. Cozmic crunch is sweet but definitely not overly sweet. Fruity, and good. Very much like the cereal but only berries.

Typically I steer away from candyish flavors, but zombie blood sucked me in. Its like legit gummy worms but not artificial tasting.

I gave yo play parlay a shot last order and have been pleasantly surprised. Its another nice sweet fruity creamy vape. I haven't had yogurt in 15+ years so I can't comment if the taste is similar but it seems it!

BDavid

Nov 6, 2013
    Gainesville, FL
    One thing I wish GLV was into would be throwing in some free samples. That might sound bratty but don't mean for it to. Not that I've ordered from them thousands of times but the few times I have I haven't received anything and it seems like most vendors nowadays will throw in something small, even if it's just a 3 ml bottle or something, just to familiarize people with other things they have to offer.

DebbieF

ECF Veteran
    Sep 15, 2013
    Albuquerque
    One thing I wish GLV was into would be throwing in some free samples. That might sound bratty but don't mean for it to. Not that I've ordered from them thousands of times but the few times I have I haven't received anything and it seems like most vendors nowadays will throw in something small, even if it's just a 3 ml bottle or something, just to familiarize people with other things they have to offer.

It does sound a little ...errrr ... something to pick on that, but I feel the same way. I happened to get my first order of GLV (2 sample packs + 2 bottles) the same time I got a box from Vapor Chef. I only had 3 little bottles ordered from VC and there was the same size 4th one as a sample, but not even a hand-written thank you from GLV. It may have been pure chance, but the sample even had similar flavor profiles as the other juices I ordered like someone put some thought into surprising me with something I might like (and did). Ironically, I liked GLV's juices better than VC FOOB, but VC won a special place in my shopping cart heart for that little sample.

JmanEspresso

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 15, 2013
    Westchester, NY,USA
    Oh Deadly Sin is.. well, Deadly :)

I keep two 50mls at all times. That way, the current bottle, has always steeped for like a month. When I finish one, I order one. start vaping the one that was steeping, and the new one starts.

It IS a great juice the day it arrives, and I will vape it straight from the mailbox if that happens to be the case, but it really richens up with time, I find that the cinnamon bun part comes alive, more like a general pastry type breadyness, not just exactly a cinbon. I have never tasted, nor would I classify this in any way, as any sort of tobacco juice. This is a pure sweet pastry dessert vape, and Ill vape it all day long. BUT, GL does say its got some tobacco to it, so.. idk.

Amazing juice. Ive got it in an iHybrid right now, but Im usually dripping it.

BugMeat

Oct 11, 2013
    NV
    I have to agree with Greg and JMan on Deadly Sin. It was the first juice that I ordered online and the first taste was unbelievably good. It tastes like licking the cake mix bowl. Tobacco?? If cigs had tasted this good, I'd probably still be smoking...lol.

I'm also hopelessly addicted to Nana's Nuts. Delicious banana nut bread every single time. It never fails to please.

DenaInWyo

ECF Veteran
    Jul 2, 2013
    Casper Wy
    Deadly Sin is my #2 favorite vape ever. That and one other are juices that I keep in a constant rotation of 50 mL bottles. I always hear people say rice crispy treat..I don't seem to get that. My best description of it is the bottom of a sticky roll, the part all soaked in butter and brown sugar goodness. No tobacco though.

SO. Bangkok Dangerous has now steeped two weeks. This is definitely their most tobacco-y tobacco vape. I LIKE it! Nutty, not too sweet, and that neat jasmine exhale. I only have 3 protanks and this has a spot. Definitely give this one a little time though!

One of GLV's most unsung heroes is OurYchai. Chai tea with a light tobacco kick..best chai vape I've had. I also very much like The Keys..love that you can taste the graham cracker crust part of the key lime pie in this. Yoplay parlay is great too..it makes me think of strawberry cheesecake. Really, the only two I have had from them that I don't care for are freak show and panty dropper. Freak is not a flavor I like, and panty is just super light even after steeping.

Tried all the new ones too. Like them all but BD is the clear winner!

And yeah, I tend to agree that they need to ramp up the personalization of the CS a bit. A small sample or free shipping over a certain amount would be nice. That said, their prices and discounts tend to be pretty great, especially if you order "sample packs"..4 x 50 mL bottles for $75. - VAPETV 10% off makes it 67.50. That's not too shabby.

Kyi

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 7, 2010
    Atlanta
    I think I will try this vendor next. Do you think they will have a nice Black Friday sale?? I may jump on that if so... if not, I really REALLY need to chill out with buying all this e-cig stuff for myself. That being said.. I really can't help myself. I want to pick up a little sample order. I'm interested in Deadly Sin, Butterscotch Yo!, Cosmic Crunch, OurYChai, White Zenberry, Spook Sauce, and YoPlay Parlay. Can anyone tell me how their butterscotch compares to Vaporchef's and MBV's butterscotch? And how's that chai? I'm probably most curious about the YoPlay, I never had a yogurt flavored juice and it sounds tasty. I hope it tastes like those Asian yogurt milk drinks that comes in a tiny little bottle. The White Zenberry sounds very interesting as well. White chocolate, sage, and berries? Hmmm... and the Spook Sauce is butterscotch with peach which sounds yummy as well.

Miarose

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 27, 2013
    West Chester, PA
    I think I will try this vendor next. Do you think they will have a nice Black Friday sale?? I may jump on that if so... if not, I really REALLY need to chill out with buying all this e-cig stuff for myself. That being said.. I really can't help myself. I want to pick up a little sample order. I'm interested in Deadly Sin, Butterscotch Yo!, Cosmic Crunch, OurYChai, White Zenberry, Spook Sauce, and YoPlay Parlay. Can anyone tell me how their butterscotch compares to Vaporchef's and MBV's butterscotch? And how's that chai? I'm probably most curious about the YoPlay, I never had a yogurt flavored juice and it sounds tasty. I hope it tastes like those Asian yogurt milk drinks that comes in a tiny little bottle. The White Zenberry sounds very interesting as well. White chocolate, sage, and berries? Hmmm... and the Spook Sauce is butterscotch with peach which sounds yummy as well.

if you like fruity/sweet flavors, jump on the yoplay and cozmic crunch. i love both. cozmic is a lighter flavor than yoplay, they're different, but great :)

iowajosh

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 25, 2012
    iowa
    Thanks for the nana's nuts recommendation. I like to try something that doesn't sound that appealing to me because that is how you find the nice juices! I didn't want to try it but I read the comments and it is my current favorite. I switch favorites a lot though.

I tried some cozmic crunch and I'm not into that. Tried some redhead and some panty-d. They were ok I guess. Didn't love/hate them. Had one on a mesh wick and it had a good thing going for a while. Sour burma is sour. No love/hate there, either.

Deadly sin is sickly sweet to me and I can do that., The wife said it smelled good so I reordered it. Work well in my T3S's unlike some heavier juices. I like the 10ml sample size. Service has been great so far.

awoodby

ECF Veteran
    Sep 18, 2013
    Livonia, mi
    GLV is one of my top 5 juice shops, very good. Here's my personal notes if they help any.
    goodlifevapor.com all 30ml 12mg
    Deadly Sin - 8/10 bakery vape - cinnamon roll, smores, cookies?
    Corrosion - 6/10 orange, lime, coconut not tropical though more mild citrus with some tart
    Breathless Mahoney - 9/10 Watermelon, nice and smooth
    Panty Dropper - 8/10 tropical drink flavored, good fresh flavor. Lailee Loved this one.
    Atom Bomb - 8/10 Green Apple, Raspberry with a little menthol. clean, sweet, light, cool vape even though I don't like menthol.
    Black Blue and Bloody - 9/10 Blueberry and rasberry

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread