Got my first dripper today

Discussion in 'Rebuildable Atomizer Systems' started by billsfande, Jul 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. billsfande

billsfande Full Member

Got a Magma clone from infinite in the mail. Very nice piece as far as fit and finish.

My normal set up is a Provari with a KFL+ at around 1.4 ohm. I built the magma at 1.2 ohm single coil and love it for flavor. Dripping won't replace my set up because I won't carry around a bottle of juice with me everywhere. But after watching the reviews on the Magma I am very happy I got this dripper. It makes it really nice that you can drip so much liquid in the well and vape away. Also very easy to build on and get working.

2. Papa_Lazarou

Papa_Lazarou MKUltra Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Nice score :toast:

You can load about 1 ml of juice in the Magma (dual coiled), so it's a little more out-and-about friendly than most drippers. Nice deck to work on, no?

3. Purple Toast

Purple Toast Full Member Verified Member

Yeah, it's a great atty, and infinite is a great clone manufacturer.

The only thing I've found that comes close to that style is the Origen V2. With the huge adjustable airflow it does wonders. However, it's slightly harder to build on. I hate trying to wrap wire around screws.

4. iamthevoice

iamthevoice Super Member

Nice, I received an IGO W4 this morning! Still need to find a little time to build some coils for it and try it out!

5. regal55

regal55 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I much prefer my brass monkey dripper to the troublesome (for me) KFL. I just can't trust the thing to leave the house with it so if I'm at home might as well drip.

6. K_Tech

K_Tech Slightly mad but harmless Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    The Magma really is a nice RDA.

7. regal55

regal55 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Does it have 4 posts with holes for pin down?

8. Baditude

Baditude ECF Guru ECF Veteran

No, just two posts.

magma rda.jpg magma.jpg

9. Ladiekali

Ladiekali Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

What is the vape like compared to the kfl?
    I enjou my kfl but something always happens when away from home, and well i cant have that.

10. K_Tech

Supporting member
    Warmer, denser, and more flavorful, but as to exactly how much, it's difficult to say because I normally run my Kayfun regulated in single coil mode around an ohm and the Magma on a mech, dual coil under .7 ohms (currently 0.5).

11. VaPreis

VaPreis Master Lemo-ist Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I purchased a FT Magma, thinking it would be my last shot at liking dripping.

As it turns out, the build quality is fantastic, the vapor and flavor is fantastic with .5Ω build in it, and I'm pleased with the purchase.

Unfortunately, it didn't convert me. Still hate the hassle of dripping and I'm right back to my tanks. A nice piece for the collection though.

12. Ladiekali

Could i do a 1.5 ohm single coil on a magma?

With decent results

13. jaxgator

jaxgator Ultra Member Verified Member

Congrats! Glad to hear that you are enjoying it.

I'm expecting my Magma clone by Infinite in the mail today as well. Also getting a TOBH clone by EHPro and a CLT (Infinite designed and built RDA). Guess what I'll be doing this afternoon/evening.

14. Seanchai

Seanchai Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Absolutely. That's one of the reasons I love mine... runs single or dual coil equally well. I prefer single coil because it goes through less juice. I shoot for 1.3 on mine but if it comes out to 1.5 I'm not gonna rip it out, vapes just fine either way.

15. volume control

volume control Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Nice thanks for the chat, I ordered a Magma the other day and was a little worried as I had not seen much in the way of reviews

16. Ladiekali

Thanks, learned a lot from this thread. Im gonna get a clone and see how it goes. I have some basic igo and smok drippers, but i really dont like them. No airflow control, well one does but its for quad coils! Small wells etc. thanks all.

17. Caskark

Caskark Full Member

I love my magma, when I'm not using my reo that's usually what I'm vaping on. I run mine with dual 24 gauge coils coming out to .25 ohms and to me that's the sweet spot on that atty.

18. jaxgator

jaxgator Ultra Member Verified Member

Just wanted to add that I received my 3 new attys in the mail today and decided to go with the CLT on top of my Nemesis. Saving the Magma for my authentic Stingray X due in this coming Friday. Anyway, washed 'em all up. Put a dual coil .43Ω coil on it and wicked with rayon.

Wow! Great flavor with good vapor production. Good airflow as well for lung hits. I would recommend this atty to all first timers. It's definitely an RDA bargain at only 35 bux. A 3 in 1 atty combining the best features of the Stillare, TOBH and Helios.

An authentic from a clone company. Who woulda thunk it. Well executed. :thumb:

19. K_Tech

Supporting member
    Everyone likes different things, but kudos to you for giving it a shot!

20. Jdbaker82

Jdbaker82 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I don't use anything else anymore I have 4 magmas 2 setup on mech mods for sub ohm and 2 on dna30s..... can't be beat

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.