GotVapes North America Premiere: NEW SLB eGo-V MEGA V3 1300mah VV and VW eGo Pass Through - BLACK & Stainless Steel - an eGo Can Do All This?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Give one to our loveable Turtle too and get someone to bite his ......

No, the box was labeled incorrectly but had somebody's right color in the box.

Glass: half full, half empty, too big, or too small?

(Just lettin' ya know I'm still around.)

Ghola, contact me by pm. danno has authorized me to issue you a 10% discount code for you being so understanding and helpful on this!

keelalagirl55

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
Give one to our loveable Turtle too and get someone to bite his ......

ME ME ME...oooooo Pick me!!! :D

bewareofdog_zps27ff0ff3.gif

turtleback_zpsa092c1d4.gif

ghola1was

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 20, 2013
NV USA
Ghola, contact me by pm. danno has authorized me to issue you a 10% discount code for you being so understanding and helpful on this!
PM sent, thanks!

Got home from work today with a little over half charge left on this battery. Outstanding! Three Evods worth of juice, 2.2 ohm coils, 6 watts.

:vapor:

DocTonyNYC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2013
San Juan, Puerto Rico (and NYC)
I'm very sad. . .

I bought one of these during the excellent Cyber Monday sale, and I have really loved it. Just this morning, though, after barely three weeks, it just stopped working (about 10 days after the GotVapes warranty expired). Thinking that maybe the battery was simply dead, I plugged the pass through cable into my computer and nothing happened (the LCD didn't come on indicating that it was charging, and fire button doesn't do anything). My hope was that the unit simply wasn't getting enough power from the computer, so I plugged it into a USB charger in a regular outlet--still nothing.

It seems that the unit simply died. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but this really isn't brain surgery. Anyone have any suggestions for me?

This is really frustrating!

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
I'm very sad. . .

I bought one of these during the excellent Cyber Monday sale, and I have really loved it. Just this morning, though, after barely three weeks, it just stopped working (about 10 days after the GotVapes warranty expired). Thinking that maybe the battery was simply dead, I plugged the pass through cable into my computer and nothing happened (the LCD didn't come on indicating that it was charging, and fire button doesn't do anything). My hope was that the unit simply wasn't getting enough power from the computer, so I plugged it into a USB charger in a regular outlet--still nothing.

It seems that the unit simply died. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but this really isn't brain surgery. Anyone have any suggestions for me?

i appreciate you bringing this to our attention, i had one other person reach out to me with the same issue, and we will actively work with slb to figure out what is going on. Im not seeing a rash of this exact issue but the v2 needed to be fixed becuase of a issue and we want to make sure these dont have a similar issue because they are such a great battery. I will keep you guys informed

DocTonyNYC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2013
San Juan, Puerto Rico (and NYC)
Yes, it was really awesome. . . until it just stopped this morning. I was very excited to get it. I've left it sitting charging hoping that it would magically start working, but it's been over an hour and there are no signs of life. I did notice, by the way, one other post on ECF where someone mentioned that his stopped working, too (that was in November). Please do keep me informed if you hear anything from SLB.

I'm trying to decide if I am going to order a new one. . . it's a little expensive for three weeks use.

woody55

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2011
I'm very sad. . .

HEY Tony, Contact me in tickets(igotvapes.com) on this. I have spoken to Daniel about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread