GotVapes VISION Gripper VV - 3 Stage High Volt- From 3.7v to 6v! Comes with 2 4.0 ohm Mini Visions! Special Intro price for One Week Only...

Status
Not open for further replies.

passerbyeus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2009
Kentucky
  • Deleted by badkolo

passerbyeus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2009
Kentucky
  • Deleted by badkolo

passerbyeus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2009
Kentucky
  • Deleted by badkolo

burns_erin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
The ArmPit of Texas
i placed a test order its free shipping.....2-3 weeks worth a 30 savings in my book

Regardless, it isn't appropriate or polite to go to one vendors area and put in links to another place to buy. If you want to do that, you can go to the deals and steals area. If you want to ask about price matching, do it privately. It's common courtesy. You don't stand around at best buy telling people to go buy an item at walmart because it's cheaper. They would throw you out of their store.

Common courtesy...

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
all future posts will be banned pertaining to this site

you should no thats a NO NO.

when you do that then continue to do it after your first post was deleted i then have to assume your trolling, thats not appreciated here. at all.

ive been on here for 3 years, ive purchased form everyone basicly on ecf and many off ecf, i have also bought form eastmall, they also do bulk deal, they are on ecf, they have been here for years, they have items cheaper in bulk as well, and guess what, everyone on ecf is still here all doing well, coming in here posting that type of site isnt kosher.

if people want to look around for other places to buy form they freely can but we have rules here.

Last edited:

passerbyeus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2009
Kentucky
Since you guys keep talking about this issue I assume its still open. If you cant discuss pricing of your products in an open forum then there seems to be something to hide and yes I would walk into any store and ask them for a price match if needed and would not care who heard, that has nothing to do with common courtesy thats just business and to act like that is not the same unit is just not being honest, but I guess thats just business also.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Being on an extremely limited budget (disabled) - I am always looking to find things at a lower cost and like you try to find a bargain and try my best to get want I need/want at a lower price . . . But when I fail to do so - I do not belabor the point - I move on and get what I want from the source with the lower price . . . That is what a True Bargain Hunter and Shopper Does . . .

However - WHAT YOU ARE DOING IS JUST SO WRONG . . .

And - it does come down to "Common Courtesy" and "Respect" for others (Let alone for yourself . . . AND IMHO - You have become a JOKE - if not just another "Troll") . . .

It's one thing to let people know about a sale - and I will always be willing to share that type of information in the appropriate thread - but for you to blatantly be-smudge and belittle a Vendor in their own thread is just - "Reprehensible and Uncalled For" - NO MATTER WHAT YOUR REASON/S . . .

GotVapes - Chris ("Bad") & Danno - has not been anything but quit Fair, Honest, and Direct to everyone about what they offer the Vaping Community and their prices (they do have a right to make a profit - too) . . . Matter of fact, given their continuing to "Give Away" so much and so "FREELY" through their on-going Contest, only proves their support and encouragement to "vapors" and the ECF community as a whole . . . .

MORE IMPORTANTLY - YOU ARE WRONG to Continue this discussion here . . . I do not know about anyone else - but for "Me" - You have lost any possible respect and authenticity for anything that you post . . .

Now - GO AWAY ! ! !

P.S. This is MY OWN OPINION and just "My" :2c: - Nothing is meant other than what is said to someone who has become very disruptive, disrespectful, and insulting to people who have done nothing but tried to help others and run a business . . .

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Since you guys keep talking about this issue I assume its still open. If you cant discuss pricing of your products in an open forum then there seems to be something to hide and yes I would walk into any store and ask them for a price match if needed and would not care who heard, that has nothing to do with common courtesy thats just business and to act like that is not the same unit is just not being honest, but I guess thats just business also.

i never said it wasnt the same unit, but what i do stand by is the difference between them, i highly doubt that company fixed the issues on the gripper that i found and had fixed for us by our factory, and in a week when people start recieivng them people will see for themselves and i will make a video in a few days but will actually show someone the difference on skype in the next hour. this is a fact as the first grippers all had this issue and are still being sold to others except us becuase we had the issue fixed.

this is one of those times i feel ill be right on the I told you SO scale.

that doesnt change the fact that what you did isnt allowed, doesnt change the fact you came off as trolling, doesnt change the fact that site is doing what it shouldnt be doing. and it doesnt change the fact you where wrong.

burns_erin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
The ArmPit of Texas
you dont have skype burns??

It is tricky to get it at work...and at home I don't have a comp/internet, just a cell phone (albeit a fancy one). Just one more way to make the dollar stretch to cover student loans, mortgage, and vaping necessities. but sometimes it bites.

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
ok after showing lord and then talking with the factory, they will be sleling both, the old version and the new one, so people will be getting a 50/50 chance

the old version splits open in 2, the shell isnt sealed and can pop open easily and to easily over time.

the new updated version is sealed shut like ours has been.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread