GP Series by VapourArt - Official Thread for GP Spheroid, GP PAPS, X, GP Piccolo, GP SnP and more - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Another milestone reached (not a big deal since I quit whenever I chose to during the 50 whatever years I smoked with no problem). I can't say that about vaping though... it's my thing, what I do and will do until death do us part. Well that and the bottomless cup of coffee around the clock. Coffee has been my #1 thing for over 60 years, I'll probably die with a cup in hand.

No idea when I might drop by again, so regards to the few still here I knew.

2down.jpg

Todai

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2014
I saw those too. My Ohm meter is fritzing out again. Getting odd readings. Plus sometimes the 510 connector comes off. I just ordered one of the USA ones, I was conflicted between the mid priced one and that cool 3D printed one...

Some REALLY high end ohm meters ... The Friday Morning

Hello to Perseas and GP family!

dems86

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA, US
Some REALLY high end ohm meters ... The Friday Morning

Hello to Perseas and GP family!
Whoa, those are so damn cool, 3D printed too...

...just like their Mustang M1/M2 mods. Todd showed it off in his recent Vapemail Video, they are some kick .... 3D printed mods, he was really liking it.

THE WGU CLUB
Card Carrying Member/Co-Founder

Reactions: Cucco

Zbeast08

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2013
Wilson, NC, USA
Need a lot tile help or advice! I was actually finally setting up my TiX tonight and was running the sections under warm tap water to work the threads as was indicated awhile back and now I have the 2 main sections "stuck" and cannot for the life of me get them to budge!! Any suggestions welcomed!! Hope everyone is doing well! Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Cucco

Cucco

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Bonita Springs, Florida, USA
Need a lot tile help or advice! I was actually finally setting up my TiX tonight and was running the sections under warm tap water to work the threads as was indicated awhile back and now I have the 2 main sections "stuck" and cannot for the life of me get them to budge!! Any suggestions welcomed!! Hope everyone is doing well! Thanks

Unfortunately, I still haven't had the energy or mindset to work mine. One of these days.. If I ever get better..

I have been told by several, the dry method with a brush is a better method. I don't know. Good luck with your efforts to get it unstuck. Sending you 'unstuck' vibes. :)

perseas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2011
Athens, Hellas
www.vapourart.com

Most Tix have been worked out in their threading before we sold them. Try to budge them clockwise and counterclockwise using rubber bands with small movements, don't force them or send them back to us to fix them.

Zbeast08

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2013
Wilson, NC, USA
Most Tix have been worked out in their threading before we sold them. Try to budge them clockwise and counterclockwise using rubber bands with small movements, don't force them or send them back to us to fix them.
I will work on it more. I am able to rock it a little back and forth. I actually am getting a little tender in the hands so I'll give some more try's later. Thanks and I'll keep you posted!

Zbeast08

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2013
Wilson, NC, USA
Unfortunately, I still haven't had the energy or mindset to work mine. One of these days.. If I ever get better..

I have been told by several, the dry method with a brush is a better method. I don't know. Good luck with your efforts to get it unstuck. Sending you 'unstuck' vibes. :)
I must have gotten your "vibes"!! I am able to move it but very very little so send more vibes!! I have the small section working well, it is just the 2 main sections! Wishing you the best!

Cucco

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Bonita Springs, Florida, USA
This is Too Funny!!!

Why would a Mod Maker not want a customer to send something back for repair?!?

Curious, Jim

You are joking, right? Yes, that did sound funny. But, he certainly did not mean it as it sounded. Perseas is great about fixing anything! He goes above and beyond, to make us happy. :)

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
This is Too Funny!!!

Curious, Jim

They way it was written it sounded like do not force them or send them back.....Like most modders.
GP goes above and beyond. Aftercare is the most important factor in my purchases. GP is the first company that never immediately blames the "user" , Like there is no way in the world even with all the QC that there could possible be a fault with their product. Things happen, these are made by humans using machines to help. They are hand finished and prepped, but even in the best of conditions things happen.

With past modders if you felt you had an item that was flawed it was always "you did this, you did not do that" or "this is for advanced users" etc. But rarely do you get , we are sorry, lets go thru some common steps, OK, send it to us and we will replace or fix.

How experienced does one have to be? Is there an official rating ? And worse yet, if they find out you are female? You can practically hear the laughs .....

Sorry rant over..... BUT yes, GP is one of the less than half dozen modders with Pride and dedication, that REALLY stand behind their products even if you are not a well known reviewer.

Woody7781

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Buffalo,NY
This is Too Funny!!!

Curious, Jim
Definitely not what P meant. He means not to force them, but if he wants to, send the mod back to VapourArt and they will do it for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread