GP Series by VapourArt - Official Thread for GP Spheroid, GP PAPS, X, GP Piccolo, GP SnP and more - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
I ordered the Lux tube and they shipped it out before I even paid for it as it was closing time there and sleepy time here and they wanted to ship it.

Not many manufacturers would do that and they didn't even know me beyond the fact that I bought a mod the week before!
Tube received today along with the holster they forgot on my initial order. They sent a dual tube holster as well.

Great guys and I really love their mods and cust service.

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Today @ HEMO...

GP Dripper2 HEMO.jpg

perseas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2011
Athens, Hellas
www.vapourart.com
Hope you like it my friends :)

Thank you very much Captain Stan for the sneak preview of the prototype GP Dripper!

Guys and gals as you may know, we redesigned some elements of the GP Dripper based on testing and feedback. Soon we shall send the final production unit with all its accessories to Qorax for a thorough review. We changed elements of the internal deck, for example the posts will be uniform and rectangular, the bottom part with the hole for the squonking function will be flush with the deck for increased liquid capacity, bigger post holes, even better machining, etc.

To give you an idea of how the 4 different top caps and single coil reducer caps look like:

gp_dripper_samples.jpg

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Hope you like it my friends :)

Nice review.

I am more of a RTA guy, but the GP dripper looks more useable than the dozen that I already have.

Good to see another Canadian GP user as I bought my first GP mod a couple of weeks ago and am loving it!

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Thank you very much Captain Stan for the sneak preview of the prototype GP Dripper!

Guys and gals as you may know, we redesigned some elements of the GP Dripper based on testing and feedback. Soon we shall send the final production unit with all its accessories to Qorax for a thorough review. We changed elements of the internal deck, for example the posts will be uniform and rectangular, the bottom part with the hole for the squonking function will be flush with the deck for increased liquid capacity, bigger post holes, even better machining, etc.

To give you an idea of how the 4 different top caps and single coil reducer caps look like:

gp_dripper_samples.jpg
Thank you Perseas :) And man, those topcaps look so intriguing!

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Nice review.

I am more of a RTA guy, but the GP dripper looks more useable than the dozen that I already have.

Good to see another Canadian GP user as I bought my first GP mod a couple of weeks ago and am loving it!
Thanks buddy!

Reactions: Cucco

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
@perseus I'm glad to see you listening to feedback and requests. I for one am very happy you decided to change things a bit and offer other choices. While I see he benefit of delrin for juices that crack tanks and for drop protection I find the yellow delrin extremely ugly. The black and the silver tops should for me be s welcome choice and persuade me to buy one when before I would not have. Kudos for beingn open minded. Ego in business hat relies on customer support is very common and never works.

btobw

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2013
Sydney, Australia

gp_dripper_samples.jpg
I'm looking forward to the dripper release and am waiting (fairly) patiently!

And thanks very much for the preview,Q :)

perseas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2011
Athens, Hellas
www.vapourart.com
Awesome!!! Waiting for epaps [emoji1319][emoji1319][emoji1319][emoji1319][emoji1319][emoji1319]. Any update on this perseas?? [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Any technical details about epaps yet?

Thank you! Regarding ePaps I won't post the technical specifications yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread