GP Series by VapourArt - Official Thread for GP Spheroid, GP PAPS, X, GP Piccolo, GP SnP and more - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

perseas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2011
Athens, Hellas
www.vapourart.com
I put my order in on the 15th for my second V4 and an 18650 tube to use on my 18500 V3. Hope the V4 tubes work on the V3.

Thank you for the support! The v4 tubes are compatible with v3 switches. For a few batteries, you may need to change the GPin's pin with a shorter one to counterbalance the length of the v4 tube, which is 1 mm shorter than the v3 ones.

Reactions: halfempty

perseas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2011
Athens, Hellas
www.vapourart.com
Hi Perseas. Just going to bed but saw your name.
I know you've been busy and well deserved but are you dispatching soon?

Thanks

We have started delivering already, but I can't give you a specific date for your pre-order yet. But it will be soon.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
I have not vaped a dripper in years. That is about to change. I ordered a GP Dripper Pro. A new GP treasure is on its way. Very cool! :)[/QUOTE]

"Howdy" to my GP Family!

I received my GP Dripper Pro this evening. What a nice GP treasure it is! What a beauty! The deck is super easy to build on. Within minutes, I was up and running. The taste! I forgot how good this juice tastes. Now that I am going to attempt to build my own juice, this atty is going to be a great tool for taste testing. Perseas and crew never disappoint. Thanks Perseas! :)
Howdy my GP Family! :)

Hey girl, long time...

I've used my GP Dripper Pro almost daily since I got it last March. With a dual SS RxW build in it the flavor is stellar. I have a truck load of high end atty's and mods, but it easily earned it's place among them. It's been on a couple of my GP PAPS V3's and a V2.1 (I run Senio Drippers on a couple of the PAPS X's) and regulated TC mods for dripping, and on some of the Reos for squonking. It's my go to on an Eleaf Pico 75W for my wee hours of the night errand runs. It's well holds enough joose so I don't have to drip it on these short runs and makes for a very compact shirt pocket carry that doesn't leak. There needs to be an all black version (not a fan of all SS anymore). It's nice to have some of the PAPS gear back in service... my vaping roots were in tube mods and the GP PAPS are the top shelf of those.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
I made my first small batch of coffee w/cream juice! 120 ml of 6mg VG base and 5 ml coffee w/cream. I bought the sweetener, but didn't use it. I don't put sugar in my coffee? I put it on the electric stirrer for two hours. That is as far as I went with steeping. The juice is pretty good. That's a good start! I'm happy!

If you want me to (and if you're phone number didn't change when you moved to the new house way back when) I'll give you a call about how to very easily make your own coffee vapes that are light years better than Jakes Coffee Cream concentrate, and way cheaper (only costs pennies and a few minutes of your time to make the concentrate). LMK via a PM and I'll check back into ECF until I see it to find out if wanted/when works for you (or send me an email).

I just made a couple of new NEF coffee batches for my DIY yesterday, and was vaping them very soon after ... Peaberry Kona Honey Macadamia (very easy) that's in the GP Dripper Pro, and also made up some TexMex Mesquite (not as easy + seasonal supplies are needed for this one - fall availability) I'm running on a Reo P67 w/Kryten RDA, SS dual build & RxW.

Last edited:

perseas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2011
Athens, Hellas
www.vapourart.com
Hello family !!!!

Have a question for the GP Dripper fans, is there or will there be a BF kit?
Please let me know, I have a good friend that just got one and wished there was.

Hello my dear lady :)

The bottom feeder pin is included with the GP Dripper, but there is no BF kit at the moment. If he needs the pin, he has to send us an email to check our stock for spares ones.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Hello my dear lady :)

The bottom feeder pin is included with the GP Dripper, but there is no BF kit at the moment. If he needs the pin, he has to send us an email to check our stock for spares ones.

To add FWIW... while the pass trough in the GP Dripper Pro's included squonk pin is not as large of an inner diameter as in some other high end BF atty's, it easily transfers my VG Heavy/100% VG liquids squonked from a Reo bottle.

Last edited:

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
You guys know you can buy a gp dripper for half price and get a free stainless or lux tube thrown in right now on a certain site right?

$52 for a gp dripper and v3 18500 is a hell of a steal.

Not just the tube but a whole V3 :)

Firestorm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Chicagoland
You guys know you can buy a gp dripper for half price and get a free stainless or lux tube thrown in right now on a certain site right?

$52 for a gp dripper and v3 18500 is a hell of a steal.

I got an email about that and did consider it for a moment ;)

Not related, but I somehow lost a silver plated 510 pin for a Spheroid v4 at a concert just before it started. Ever try licking eliquid to satisfy your cravings when your mod doesn't work? I can tell you, it's not as satisfying as vaping :facepalm:

Fortunately, I have spares, but will go for more when/if they're in stock again (I guess they're brass only now, which is fine).

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
I got an email about that and did consider it for a moment ;)

Not related, but I somehow lost a silver plated 510 pin for a Spheroid v4 at a concert just before it started. Ever try licking eliquid to satisfy your cravings when your mod doesn't work? I can tell you, it's not as satisfying as vaping :facepalm:

Fortunately, I have spares, but will go for more when/if they're in stock again (I guess they're brass only now, which is fine).

Im so sorry Firestorm, I hope you at least, had a nice time at the concert :(

Firestorm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Chicagoland
Im so sorry Firestorm, I hope you at least, had a nice time at the concert :(

Thanks, I had a great time. I was certainly bummed, but when I put it into perspective I figured I would survive without vaping for four hours. I brought two RTAs the next night ;)

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Well, I see my question is being ignored by Perseas. I somewhat understand as it leans to the negative side, but is still out of character for him. Matters not, I no longer want his reply. The only answer I accept is already written on the wall.

The TiX is the most expensive tube mech mod I have ever bought at $532 out of pocket three years ago. And it is one that I didn't really want for my own personal use (still has not been used). Rather it was mostly bought as a backup for those many forum members sitting on the "TiX bench" to buy one on that July TiX Sale Day and didn't score one, make it available to them for my out of pocket cost via a random drawing. But only trolls and bottom dwellers contacted me about it.

In part why my $4K in GP gear (almost all of it bought May-July 2014) and the VA forum itself has had less meaning to me ever since (it was my first Reos bought in August 2014 that mostly retired the GP gear though). None of my GP gear saw much use, some of it has never been used at all (nor the huge stash of extra parts and supplies for all of it). Most of those that were used was within the 3 months I was buying the gear. So only 1-3 PAPS have seen minor off and on intermittent use to run drippers on the past three years. But they won’t even be used for that anymore.

For a long time the GP gear has been considered fodder slatted to go in the gorge along with all the other no longer used gear I've bought since early 2013. That even includes almost all of my preferred Reos (I have 34) and almost all of the endless TC mods and atty’s for them bought since March 2016. Now days I only need 7-8-9 mods and a couple of dozen atty’s for them to run all my favored DIY’s. Self-reliance has become my independence. With excess gear and supplies for it, making all my own NEF’s (flavors) and nicotine free liquids myself, I am completely independent from the vaping industry. So Big Tobacco and the FDA Deeming can put that where the sun don’t shine. Now I am also becoming independent of the vaping community as well. So this will be my last post on this forum.

This was a great thread (forum) in the spring/summer of 2014. It was a lot of fun with massive support from a lot of loyal GP gear users. Loyalty for what was the best tube mech’s, and loyalty for the man behind them. It was so active that it was actually a chore to keep up with the 100’s upon 100’s of posts per day some days. Now it is about as dead as dead gets… a few of the folks from 3 years ago still using it some and a few new folks. It probably picks up some just before scheduled sale days. But it is sad that it has become only a hollow shell of what it was back then, maybe hurts VA’s sales.

Good luck to you all.

Spy out

perseas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2011
Athens, Hellas
www.vapourart.com
Perseas, I was perusing your store and saw something disturbing...

So does the very low priced GP PAPS X Ti Edition V1.5 make my still unused and very expensive GP PAPS TiX #011 obsolete? You said back then you would never make a Ti X again. :rolleyes:

There is no inconsistency in what I have said, these are the support units which weren't offered for sale back then. I had posted that we shall sell only the majority of the GP PAPS X Ti units, keeping a few of them for support. We haven't reproduced the TiX and we never will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread