GP Series by VapourArt - Official Thread for GP Spheroid, GP PAPS, X, GP Piccolo, GP SnP and more - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

perseas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2011
Athens, Hellas
www.vapourart.com
Just out of curiosity, did everyone move to a different forum? I only just now noticed that there was a vapour day on Aug 4 (went to the vapourart.com site) but it doesn't seem like there was any post on the notification forum...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

There is a reason for it: Ι ... forgot it!

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
You should have 2 different length pins for the spheroid. Swap them out and you should be good.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
@MsLoud, the pin I have in is actually the short pin. It appears that this o-ring, pictured below, is causing the issue. I remove it and all flush. It also appears @qorax does not have the o-ring installed on his when reassembling (9:15 in vid below).

Is that correct, I should leave it off?
upload_2017-9-2_7-36-33.png

perseas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2011
Athens, Hellas
www.vapourart.com
@MsLoud, the pin I have in is actually the short pin. It appears that this o-ring, pictured below, is causing the issue. I remove it and all flush. It also appears @qorax does not have the o-ring installed on his when reassembling (9:15 in vid below).

Is that correct, I should leave it off?
View attachment 683527

Please remove the O-ring, it has no purpose there and if it came in that way from us, it was a wrong assembly and I am sorry for the confusion. As you can see it doesn't appear in any of the video reference guides:

Mermaaan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
California
It's an 18490 kinda day...
2ed8f22de043c95955f967cdfc6d6943.jpg

I used to love vaping with 18490 setups and kinda forgot about them as I moved into regulated mods for the last few years. So glad I jumped on this rig with the Aughtvape closing sale. Mech was free and atty was %50 off. Unbelievable deal.

"I'm squonkin'!" - Clarence Carter

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
It's an 18490 kinda day...
2ed8f22de043c95955f967cdfc6d6943.jpg

I used to love vaping with 18490 setups and kinda forgot about them as I moved into regulated mods for the last few years. So glad I jumped on this rig with the Aughtvape closing sale. Mech was free and atty was %50 off. Unbelievable deal.

So beautiful and I bet performs just as amazing as it looks

Mermaaan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
California
So beautiful and I bet performs just as amazing as it looks

Indeed! Had to order some more 18490s, as the two I had left were collecting dust and won't be enough to keep this in my rotation.

I'm bringing some of my other tube mechs back into service as well and plan on acquiring some more. This little paps is a great reminder of how much I enjoyed vaping with this form factor.

Mermaaan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
California
Beautiful photo and setup! I love the look of the Ultem topper with the LUX.

Yeah, love me some ultem! It's actually more of an addiction I think. It's on practically all my setups right now in some form or another.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
I sent you something about the memory. Cheers my friend :)

I have no interest in anything like that, my path for a long time has been to just let nature takes it's course. It's your the thought that counts.

The Old Reoville that was shut down in March 2016 until about a month ago has reopened under new management. The Reos are my end game, so I am running on there some again until I see if it ever takes off or not. It was like this forum was in June/July 2014, you miss a day and you miss up to hundreds of posts. I has not caught on so far as it's not attracting those who moved on to other things after it closed. But it's still not the morgue that this forum has become. Sorry to see that. I assume the industry is moving away from mech tube mods. That's what I saw on the foreign forum I ran on after Reoville shut down until a couple of months ago when I got tired of the direction it was going. It's almost all about regulated box mods there, and elitists gear most of those folks can't afford being hawked by over the top out of control folks who can afford it. From that time I have quite a few TC mods and dozens of atty's for them. But like the GP gear they are mostly off my radar now too. My 5 Reo P67's do almost all of my vaping 20-22 hours of every day/night.

Anyway, a stop by to reply to your post to me and say thanks for the thought.

Last edited:

Firestorm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Chicagoland
I came across a bottle in my stash that has about 20ml of GVC left in it. It has to be over a year old and has turned dark. I figure that if I don't vape it now it's just going to get thrown away later, so I cleaned up a Spheroid v4 and set it up. It tastes good and I feel a little nostalgic, given that GVC in a Spheroid was my ADV for a long time until it couldn't be found any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread