Grand Opening Sale - Bull City Vapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smokachino

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2009
Texas, USA
Hey guys, just a quick update on the website and flavorings that have been found to contain custard notes. We’ve updated the website to reflect those flavors that contain acetoin and/or acetyl proprionyl. The manufacturers are constantly updating their information as they conduct additional tests, and it is our plan to stay on top of any new info that is published and update the site accordingly. Any flavors that we carry that we know contain one of these ingredients will have a special “caution” background on their thumbnail image and the product page will list the amount present. It is in everyone’s best interest to be as safe as possible, and we hope that this information will help you!

Hi Drew, I just found the info for your site in the DIY forum (missed the sale, darn it :laugh:), and just wanted to say welcome and thanks for adding another great resource for us. I use a lot of TFA, but recently had to pull almost 25 flavors from rotation because of these ingredients. I replaced many of them with FlavourArt, so would love to see this brand on your site, too! This ingredient issue is very important to many, so thanks for keeping on top of it and keeping us informed. I look forward to placing my next DIY order with you!

Hi Drew, I just found the info for your site in the DIY forum (missed the sale, darn it :laugh:), and just wanted to say welcome and thanks for adding another great resource for us. I use a lot of TFA, but recently had to pull almost 25 flavors from rotation because of these ingredients. I replaced many of them with FlavourArt, so would love to see this brand on your site, too! This ingredient issue is very important to many, so thanks for keeping on top of it and keeping us informed. I look forward to placing my next DIY order with you!

Thanks Smokachino! We are definitely looking into carrying Flavor Art, hopefully in the next month or so and will let you know!

Hi,
I received my order and want to thank you for the great cust. service. Please drop in and gives us a heads up when your stock is updated and if you will have another coupon code.
thanks

Will do, I feel a coupon code coming soon for those of you that missed out on the grand opening sale, we are decently stocked on most flavors and should have more VG nic very soon... just saying ;)

Getting ready to place my second order with Bull City. Great prices and fast shipping, just wish they carried Hangsen flavors too.

We have been considering adding Hangsen and a few others, I'll keep everyone posted.

Good things are coming, Drew's in the process of bringing more flavor manufacturers to Bull City Vapor!

We got our first shipment of Inawera's flavors in and are planning to add more soon, if there is a flavor we don't have that you'd like to see just let me know and I'll try to get it in on the next order.

just wondering about your 15ml. glass containers, do they have droppers with them? I ask this because I use a scale to weigh my ingredients and like to drop right into my mix bottle..
TX....

Hey Jules! Sorry, no, they are just glass vials with PE lined screw tops. We are looking into droppers that will fit the vials but for now the best bet is probably to use a pipette.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread