Dark City Vapor ***Grand Opening*** Get $5 OFF FIRST ORDER !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bcordell70

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2009
Black Mountain, NC
SO has anyone thought of the different ways to take advantage of the $5 off ? I see someone wanting to try a GOGO for $40 plus shipping or a KGO for $39 plus shipping or even a LEA for $33 plus shipping..Even crazier could get a package of Smok Tech Dual Coil cartomizers for $4.50 plus shipping..Plus if your order is over $50 it ships free !!

Last edited:

bcordell70

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2009
Black Mountain, NC
Thanks aziffel, we are glad to be here !!

And I am happy to say I believe we have some of the bugs worked out of the system, but until we get the bugs worked out..the shipping is only allowing for priority shipping, but we will be adding first class soon as it is fixed I will post here..Sorry for the inconvenience...

cleolove

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2011
♥ Minnesota ♥
I went all the way to the 2nd to last screen of check out and it says "congratulations you have redeemed the $5 gift certificate" but it didn't take $5 off .. it's the same price as before I entered the code. Will it take the $5 off if I confirm the order? Because from here, it looks like I will be charged the full amount.

**Issue resolved, see post below

Last edited:

cleolove

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2011
♥ Minnesota ♥
Okay, I figured it out. I logged out/logged back in. You have to add the gift certificate to your account first, then when you are checking out, it gives you the option of applying the amount to the order. I did that and it lowered the price, so all is good.

Thanks for the discount, and welcome to ECF!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread