Not open for further replies.

CurlyxCracker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2014
Williamsport, PA
nezgode-pustinja.gif

I can wait another day... this place has been recommended to me a few times...huh Curly???

Haha, yes ma'am! You'll enjoy DIY!

baseballmom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2013
SE PA
sincemylastcigarette.com
Good afternoon Roundhouse, I see you carry FW sweet cream, but not TFA, at least that I could find. I have been purchasing most of my flavors from you well cause of price and convenience, and I just like your site in general, it's easy to navigate, lots of variety, fast shipping too. A lot of recipes I wrote down call for TFA SC, are these two comparable or will you carry TFA SC in the future....heck, maybe I over looked it on the website, just curious for my ever growing wish list and next order plans...I'm pretty new to all this, and apologize if question seems a little dumb....sorry.

Good afternoon Roundhouse, I see you carry FW sweet cream, but not TFA, at least that I could find. I have been purchasing most of my flavors from you well cause of price and convenience, and I just like your site in general, it's easy to navigate, lots of variety, fast shipping too. A lot of recipes I wrote down call for TFA SC, are these two comparable or will you carry TFA SC in the future....heck, maybe I over looked it on the website, just curious for my ever growing wish list and next order plans...I'm pretty new to all this, and apologize if question seems a little dumb....sorry.
Hi baseballmom! No, it's a good question!! It's been a while since I've had TFAs but if I recall FWs may be a little sweeter, hopefully someone here can give you a better comparison. I've had a couple requests for TFAs sweet cream so I do plan to carry it in the near future. The only reason I haven't before now is b/c FWs SC is not supposed to contain acetoin whereas TFA's does.

Sdh

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
U.S.
Hi buckethead, you didn't miss it, the last order we received came with 32oz bottles b/c we'd ordered a multiple of 8 w/o specifying that we wanted 4oz bottles. We should get some of the 4ozs in on this next order but I don't have an ETA yet, order status is "waiting on flavor"
Any updates? I still see "out of stock".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread