Status
Not open for further replies.

nicowolf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2008
near Akron, OH, USA
My 901 makes a noie too. To me it sounds like air moving past droplets of liquid as it goes through the little hole on the side of the atomizer. It resembles a gurgling sound. When the gurgle gets too wet, I find a flooded atomizer. When their is no gurgle, I find a dry, dented spot on the cotton inside my cartridge. For mine, a slight gurgle is delicious:wub:, a dry whistle is a pointless puff:grr:, and a very wet gurgle is a mouthful of nic juice:nah:. If you pay attention, you will get a feel for it.

Liberate_Yourself

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2008
U.S.
www.smokeliberation.com
I have found that when my 901 gurgles a bit, I am taking too hard of a drag, and getting sub-par vapor. I tried drawing a bit softer, and it seemed to fix the "issue". The gurgle almost disappears, and the vapor production is greatly increased.

Same thing with my girlfriend.. She was a heavy analog smoker, and went right into vaping. She would draw far too hard, and it would gurgle with little to no vapor. When she got the hang of things, she found that a much easier draw yielded better tasting, fuller vapor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread