Has anyone in here ever built a squonklab?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheallaigh

Ultra Member
Aug 13, 2016
Georgian Bay, Ontario
I find the position awkward for me... some are like those with it set a little off center, others are like this:
kanger-dripbox-starter-kit-600x600.jpg

due to being almost a midget and having nerve damage and injuries, I can't press with my fingertips... but I can squeeze with the rest.

Frenchfry1942

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
My mistake, @Cheallaigh , I just looked at my REOs and the bottle opening is lower. I guess it shows how much I have been using the lately. Anyway, I had it in my hand, used my thumb to squonk and then let it slide lower in my hand so that my thumb got to the top fire button. But, I only really needed to squonk about every 3-5 vapes.

Woraug

Apr 11, 2016
Colorado
I've never ordered this specific thing, but I have ordered from shapeways before. Just repair parts for various electronics. Their quality is outstanding. Unless to get your eye 2cm from it you couldn't even see the layers. I did have an extra piece in one order, so I decided to test it's durability. I held up as well as I'd expect an injection molded piece and didn't break along a layer.

I've been eyeballing this exact item for some time. The only thing that's stopped me is it using a lipo. If he made a version that utilized dual 18650s I'd snatch it up in a heartbeat.

Reactions: Cheallaigh

Nomoreash

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Chattanooga, TN
I've never ordered this specific thing, but I have ordered from shapeways before. Just repair parts for various electronics. Their quality is outstanding. Unless to get your eye 2cm from it you couldn't even see the layers. I did have an extra piece in one order, so I decided to test it's durability. I held up as well as I'd expect an injection molded piece and didn't break along a layer.

I've been eyeballing this exact item for some time. The only thing that's stopped me is it using a lipo. If he made a version that utilized dual 18650s I'd snatch it up in a heartbeat.

Might want to give this a look. It's along the same line but completed. There's no way to put together a enclosure from shapeways plus get the parts to complete it anywhere near the price. Comes with holder for dual 18650s or it can use a lipo. I'm really liking mine.

Player Mod Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread