HCigar VT Inbox (VTinbox) - evolv VT75

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbert

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Aug 1, 2016
    I put my Hadaly on my inbox,0.4ohm contact tension kenthal,set it to 25watts,and it hits consistently throughout the vape and until battery dumps.
    Much different than all my mech mods.What I like best is no flooding the atomizer because of loss of power as battery drains.
    I haven't got mess with it much other than try old NarDa.
    Same issue as described earlier the 510 bottoms out before base hits flush but I'm not compressing spring or fully tightening.As soon as it snugs up I stop screwing down atomizer so not to scratch new shiny deck.

Robbert

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Aug 1, 2016
    I don't have access to any computer that can access escribe.
    I watched a video and one of the first steps is battery configuration.
    I'm guessing it's to select number of cells,type of cell since li pos are used,etc...
    I thought I'd ask before I try to find a computer somewhere or go to library if the chip in inbox is already been setup or flashed for using 1-18650 and it's other features?

Robbert

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Aug 1, 2016
    I also got a Split R RDA and it works very good.Its a smaller version of avocado,is much lighter and looks better.
    It puts out good flavor,one squonk fills the bottom tank which gives 10-15 vapes and being much shorter isn't top heavy.
    One thing I noticed right away using DNA chip is even though TC isn't used a kanthal coil stays very close to same temperature even after 5-6 seconds of power.Doesnt seem to get hotter the longer power button is pressed.
    Should work great with RTA also.I may have to get another hcigar or DNA powered mod even if it's not a sqounk mod.

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 3, 2014
    NS, Canada
    I've had a Hadaly on my BF DNA75 since day 1, but ordered a Wasp to try -- it looks like another excellent flavor RDA, good price point.
    Perrless living on my Inbox now, an excellent RDA.
    I also have a Wasp inbound from 2F whenever they get around to shipping it, and there should be a KLS in the mailbox by the end of the week.

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 3, 2014
    NS, Canada
    I also got a Split R RDA and it works very good.Its a smaller version of avocado,is much lighter and looks better.
    It puts out good flavor,one squonk fills the bottom tank which gives 10-15 vapes and being much shorter isn't top heavy.
    One thing I noticed right away using DNA chip is even though TC isn't used a kanthal coil stays very close to same temperature even after 5-6 seconds of power.Doesnt seem to get hotter the longer power button is pressed.
    Should work great with RTA also.I may have to get another hcigar or DNA powered mod even if it's not a sqounk mod.
    I have 3 DNA mods, I love them.

b.m.

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 30, 2014
    Ohio
    I have 3 DNA mods, I love them.
    I agree.Before i got one,i wasn't too concerned about what board was in my mod.After getting my first one and seeing how well it works,now thats all i want to buy,i'm up to 5 now,4 Dna 75 mods,and 1 Dna 200,with plans to get a few more yet.

Rathamar

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 15, 2013
    Mound - Minnesota, USA
    I agree.Before i got one,i wasn't too concerned about what board was in my mod.After getting my first one and seeing how well it works,now thats all i want to buy,i'm up to 5 now,4 Dna 75 mods,and 1 Dna 200,with plans to get a few more yet.

Same here. I the Inbox and a couple of DNA40 devices and only plan on buy DNA devices going forward (or mechs cause the engineer in me needs to play with things).

I for one am looking forward to the DNA 75C (the one with the colored screen). I have seen a few devices that are coming for it, but nothing yet in a squonk mod :(

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 3, 2014
    NS, Canada
    I have the VT133, VT75 and VT Inbox, easy to configure and setup for atty's and wire profiles. I have other mods where TCR and TFR values can be entered, the YiHi chipset in the iPV8 and the Asmodus GX-180-HT in the Minikin V2 both work well but not as good as the DNA's.

The FSK chipset in both my G2's and the Slice will do TC any wire, but do require tinkering and some time setting them up.

For hands down plug and play, it's DNA all the way. :D

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 3, 2014
    NS, Canada
    Same here. I the Inbox and a couple of DNA40 devices and only plan on buy DNA devices going forward (or mechs cause the engineer in me needs to play with things).

I for one am looking forward to the DNA 75C (the one with the colored screen). I have seen a few devices that are coming for it, but nothing yet in a squonk mod :(
    I have two DNA75 devices now and would like to be able to put whatever build I want in a dripper. So my next DNA squonker will be the Drone for sure!

I like to find a GBox S100 as a cheap dual battery squonker, but there just doesn't seem to be any around at a good price.

Reactions: b.m.

Roadtrip635

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015
    Texas
    I've got 3 DNA powered mods, the VT InBox, VT133 and an SMY SDNA75. I've been pretty pleased with all of them. I'm sure I'll end up with a couple more at some point, the Drone looks pretty nice.

Reactions: TrollDragon

b.m.

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 30, 2014
    Ohio
    I have two DNA75 devices now and would like to be able to put whatever build I want in a dripper. So my next DNA squonker will be the Drone for sure!
    I want the Drone too,but i'll wait until the price drops some.Most places i have seen are $150+,although Ft has it for like $127,but i don't want to spend that kind of money then have to deal with the long wait too,so i'll grab one when a US place has them around that price.That's what i did on my Therion bf,most still had it at close to $150,but i caught it on sale at $109 with free shipping,so not too bad.

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 9, 2010
    Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
    Unfortunately the Drone looks to have the same fire button problem seen on at least some Therions and Therion BF.

My TBF #1 was replaced as a "DOA" due to the severity (wouldn't clear just by re-pressing the button) and frequency of button sticking on day 1. #2 worked flawlessly for 3 months, had it's first button stick last week.

On the vapor trail Drone review, Tony mentioned sticking, and how he had done a thorough isopropyl alcohol cleaning. Still, during the YouTube his button did stick while firing, though it fortunately cleared with a second press.

I love the looks, general build quality, ease of use (I like where the squonk hole is, no possibility of moving the door when squonking) and 11ml capacity of the Therion bf, but that fire button is a huge black mark.

(For mechs, cvapor still has the base Geekvape Mech Pro for $31 (coupon code listed on their site). I got one in today - heavy, but well crafted.)

kiba

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 21, 2012
    Alexandria, Va, USA
    www.facebook.com
    Here's some of mine, my gf has the inbox at work with her and there is one other around here somewhere.
    2666964675e6b320055d8e99f7d61853.jpg

kiba

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 21, 2012
    Alexandria, Va, USA
    www.facebook.com
    When they're working right they're awesome. LV just did a really bad job on the outer fire button.
    Yeah I only had trouble with the BF therion, they fixed it under warranty though, my 166 therion had the button centered when it came to me so maybe they sorted it. imo they should of done it like the skar. technically it's my gf's mod, but it's got a really great button.
    92d7a23e7c3d0e22a8334763f2fb7f47.jpg

kiba

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 21, 2012
    Alexandria, Va, USA
    www.facebook.com
    BTW if anyone is wondering it's not the button itself since I have taken the therion to bits I figured out what it was... There's this tray that holds the board and when they put it all back together it gets mounted incorrectly and causes the buttons and board to sit an angle. and stick.

hazozita

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 7, 2013
    Virginia
    As an FYI, the Hcigar Maze3 is on special this weekend at FT -- $14 and change for the black; $13 and change for the SS. It looks interesting, and comes with two airflow "tubes" and a squonk pin. Picked one up in black.

It's a pre-order, but it says it will ship on the 10th (and you know FT ALWAYS hits their forecast ship dates.....). But even if I don't see it for a while, it was too cheap to pass up.

$17.79 Authentic HCigar MAZE V3 RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer - 316 stainless steel / 22mm diameter at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

maze3.JPG

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread