Hi! Newbie vapor reporting in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

John81

Apr 25, 2012
Sterling, IL
My fiancee bought me a starter kit last saturday and I haven't smoked an analog since. I smoked for about 15 years and in less then a week I already feel better, might just be in my head but hey I'll take what I can get lol. Neither my fiancee or myself knew much about ecigs so we kinda overpaid a bit, bought my kit from a Tececig storefront at the mall. So far it's all worked ok, got me off the cowboy killers after all, but could have gotten started at half the price.

In about a weeks time my mom, brother and his gf and a couple coworkers have all ordered starter kits from SmokelessImage. Apparently ecigs are fairly unknown in my area so people have been checking mine out like it's a Ferrari haha.

sara81

Apr 29, 2012
Sweden
Hi John,

I'm also quite new and I do ahve the same problem with people wanting to check my e-cigs out. I live in sweden and e-cigs are not even known in this small country. I have had some negative reactions of people woudnering what I'm doing (perhaps smoking something illigal) but mostly they are actually willing to stop smoking and think that vapping sounds like a nice alternative.

Good luck and best wishes!

John81

Apr 25, 2012
Sterling, IL
I've already decided to get something that will last a little longer before needing a recharge lol. My KR808 is great for work, small enough to be discreet and one battery will last me a 10 hour shift more or less but at home and while driving they don't last long at all.

I've looked into a few options and think I settled on either a 900 or 1300Mah Volt X2. I like that it's compatible with my current supply of cartos and batteries and has 1.6mil clearomizers for longer lasting vaping. Hopefully they come back in stock soon, itching to buy more stuff hehe.

sj74

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2011
Northern Virginia
We have all spent to much money up front when we started trying to find that groove on what we like what is good what is not etc. All that matters now, you are off the "killas" congrats and welcome to ECF!!! You may find yourself trying out a lot of different PV's, juice etc, but you will enjoy the trial and error :)

Loki3

Nov 17, 2011
Baltimore
Hi and congrats,

I picked up an Ego-C for my first PV back in November '11. I went from a 2-3 pack a day habit (3-4 on weekends), and 26 years on analogs to quitting the day after I got the Ego. Two out of the three smokers in our office have quit after seeing that vaping worked for me. I've also had a few friends switch to vaping, and they've gotten some of their family members to switch too.

So about 5-1/2 months analog free and I think I want try a VV PV. I'm going to wait and see what people here think of the Ego-C Twist when it becomes available. I've read a lot of good things here about the Provari but I'm not sure how pocket-able that is. Was thinking of doing a DCT or some other tank system with whatever VV I get so pocketability might end up going out the window anyway.

Well congrats again, and while these things are not without their issues and a bit of a learning curve, I'm happy to be off analogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread