Not open for further replies.

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
Ok, folks it's time for the new contest announcement:

For the month of October we are going to run a review contest, here are the rules:

A purchase must have been made on our site between 9/15/12 and 10/21/12

A review must be left in 1 of 3 places:
1*.) Our Website (www.highdesertvapes.com), for the product(s) purchased
2**.) In the positive reviews section here on the ECF forum
3**.) In your favorite social media or other forum (IE: Facebook, 4square, twitter, REDDIT or other ecig forum)

*If you leave a review on the website, please include your ECF handle!
**If you leave a review on 2 or 3, please come back here and post a link to your review so I can give you credit.

Our goal is to get at least 1 review on each and every product we sell. It's a lofty goal, but my hope is that we can tempt you with a winning prize of a free designer pyrex tank and a 30mL bottle of e-liquid.

Here is a pic of the winning review prize:

IMG_3057.jpg IMG_3059.jpg IMG_3061.jpg

What do you have to do to win? We are looking for well thought out and descriptive reviews on the products we sell. Some will be left on the site and some will be used to update the product descriptions themselves. That's it! Post a review on our products or services and you could win a free designer pyrex tank! Good luck to ALL.

We will pick the best review on 10/31/12 and announce the winner here in this thread.

flarg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2012
Here
I need reviews so I can buy the juice, guys!! :p Give me reviews!! Get snapping, chop chop!! So I can go puff puff, yum yum!!

How's the yam? I realized I have too many fruity and sweet vapes, and thought perhaps having something savory would be appealing. As a new vapor, so-called "savory" flavors seemed wacky to me. They haven't worked in beverages for me (an "apple smoked" beer I had tasted like cold liquid ham...not my thing) so vaping side-dishes seemed out of the picture. But I've discovered I love good waffle flavors. Not about to touch bacon or blue cheese any time soon, though. :p

Orobas

Equine Disrespect
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2012
Jarhead City
Will do the star fruit and the kiwi once i'm better acquainted with them. I'm not going to do the sample you sent me, Brew, because I am not a tobacco vaper most of the time so I don't have a point of reference with which to describe it. Besides, it looks like a bunch of people love it as it is. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread