How legit is Halo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twan013

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2010
Jasper, AL
Not sure if this belongs in this section, but I'm just curious, is Halo as good as they say, or is everything I read a paid review? I just ordered a reactor mega starter kit and a variety sample pack. I've searched and read as many reviews as I can find, and there's literally zero negative reviews that I can find. I know that their kits are all rebranded versions of Chinese kits (eleaf comes to mind). And it seems there are more negative reviews of the istick, etc. But also, the ejuice itself, are folks putting up bogus reviews on the halo website just to get those reward points, or is it really that good?

Thanks for any input

Reactions: Jdurand

numsquat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2015
My wife and I both like SubZero and Tribeca, the only Halo juices we have tried. We don't buy if often, 60mls each flavor 2x/year as birthday presents (we buy each other presents on both our birthdays since they are 6 months apart) and give each flavor 5/5 stars. Haven't tried their other flavors.

Tomasius74

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2016
My first ecig was a Halo and Tribeca was the juice I tried first. I moved to other brands but Halo was the first one and helped me quit smoking. I really like TriBeCa but it's expensive down here so I'm buying local eliquid.

I moved to aspire, Provape, Kayfun among other brands and don't regret it but Halo has a special place in my vaping memories.

They are also suing FDA !

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Twan013

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2010
Jasper, AL
Thanks guys. I feel as if I will not be disappointed.
My wife and I both like SubZero and Tribeca, the only Halo juices we have tried.
Subzero is what piqued my interest the most. Back before I quit vaping about 4 years ago, I was on a search for an ice cold tear inducing menthol vape, and I am again on that search. Would you say subzero is up my alley or are there stronger menthols out there?

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
Not sure if this belongs in this section, but I'm just curious, is Halo as good as they say, or is everything I read a paid review? I just ordered a reactor mega starter kit and a variety sample pack. I've searched and read as many reviews as I can find, and there's literally zero negative reviews that I can find. I know that their kits are all rebranded versions of Chinese kits (eleaf comes to mind). And it seems there are more negative reviews of the istick, etc. But also, the ejuice itself, are folks putting up bogus reviews on the halo website just to get those reward points, or is it really that good?

Thanks for any input

Very legit and one of the first to sue the FDA over the deeming regulations.

Jdurand

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2014
Long Island, NY
Like many replies here, I started with Halo. They are very good and make it as easy as it gets to step into vaping. I would most likely still be smoking had I not run into that company. My need for them, or any company like them, has faded now, but I would not hesitate to go back to them if I needed to.

Reactions: Eskie

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Like many replies here, I started with Halo. They are very good and make it as easy as it gets to step into vaping. I would most likely still be smoking had I not run into that company. My need for them, or any company like them, has faded now, but I would not hesitate to go back to them if I needed to.

The same. They were my first "real" vape. I still love their Tribeca. Their hardware is expensive for rebranded stuff, but their juice makes up for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread