How Long Did It Take You To Receive Your Order?

How Many Business Days Did it Take to Ship?

• 1-2 days

• 3-4 days

• 5 days

• over 5 days

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nevergonnaleavetn

ECF Veteran
May 2, 2009
My first order placed on the July 6th was at my house on the 10th.
This last order placed on the Aug 5th at midnight, shipped on the 6th, didn't get to me until today the 11th.

For some reason the USPS sent it from PA to NJ, then to Memphis sort facility. The first order went straight from PA to Memphis. It should have been here Sat but was sent to NJ first. Then because of the weekend I expected it Mon. It finally showed up today. Wonder where it spent yesterday?

I'm very happy with the speed at which Rob ships, not so happy with USPS.
I also am very happy with customer service. I made an error in my order which was promptly corrected and immediately communicated to me. Can't ask for any more than that especially with the great prices !!!!

nevergonnaleavetn

ECF Veteran
May 2, 2009
No need to upgrade to priority, it probably wouldn't make any difference anyway. I live in the middle of nowhere, I don't expect anything to get here fast. LOL
I've learned to plan ahead.

My first order got here in a couple of days. This package seems to have taken the scenic route through beautiful NJ. Not your fault.

I'm happy with your service and I appreciate the free shipping! You can't help what USPS does. But thanks for the offer!

Napir

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
My first ever order was from another e-cig company (who shall remain un-named), it took them 4 days to process my order another day to get it in the mail and then another 3 days to reach me. Considering their current turn around time is currently in the ten day mark, I rcvd mine fairly fast.. :p They never sent me a tracking number and my 'order' STILL says processing and it's over a week old!

Then I found Rob. :thumbs:

I ordered LATE on a Sunday night (1AM, technically Monday morning) and he had it to me by Wednesday morning. I think he borrows Santa's sleigh in the off season.

dirt2suck

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Ephrata PA USA
I stil have the same problem,Rob shpis the same day I my order goes out from HARRISBURG, PA on the same day but after that i have to way 4 or five day until it reach miami, but any way I always order in advance and Rob have the best prices, it seems to be only a problem with miami

liscab,

Maybe I never understood you before, but this is new to me.
Please please, when you order next time, remind me and I will auto upgrade to priority, this will be a max of three days, but maybe even two!

Thanks for being loyal,
Rob

Liscab

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2009
Miami fl.
liscab,

Maybe I never understood you before, but this is new to me.
Please please, when you order next time, remind me and I will auto upgrade to priority, this will be a max of three days, but maybe even two!

Thanks for being loyal,
Rob
No need to upgrade,I am ok ,just that if my packed is delivered on saturday I have to way until monday to get it, my shipping address in not my home.If I were in a hurry I would let you know

Placed 1st order with GP on Tuesday night, arrived in my hands at 9am this morning (Friday).

<3 days transit isn't shabby!

Love my new DSE701 cigar from GP... it looks and vapes just like my pair of trusty ol' RN4062's that I've been rotating since February. Hate I missed the earlier sale. The 701 is nearly identical, except for deeper threading on the LED cap. The classic RN model was discontinued and it is next to impossible to find anymore.

The cigars are one of the best secrets in e-smoking, IMO. They consistently perform, produce massive amounts of vapor, are durable as hell, and are easily cleaned. In the past 7 months, both of mine have been dropped hundreds of times and even survived an abusive week of heavy use in the field at an archaeological dig in June. Paint might scratch, but they keep on tickin' regardless. The only maintenance I do is an occasional rinse and overnight dry every few weeks. Batteries last longer per charge than any of the pens and minis and replacement batts are only $3. These are def among the most economical foggin' machines on the market today.

I drip directly with mine, as I am wary of the occasional taste of burning cart fiber that all e-ciggys tend to produce when the cart starts to dry or the atty overheats. 3-4 drops will last nearly as long as a mini cartridge, or about 2 hours of use. I vape nearly constantly, and still use less than 1ml/day.

Anyhow, please keep stocking them, as I'll def be back for more and am passing your cards to friends, family and colleagues who vape or are interested in checking it out.

Your RY4 is tasty as expected, also diggin' the Flue Cured and Coffee.

Thanks a million, Rob!

p.s. Is the 701 going to be available in other colors besides woodgrain? 4062 was also made in black and stainless. I really like the stainless b/c there's no paint to scratch.

Last edited:

Napir

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Rob does it yet again!

• Invoice Date: 08/11/2009 18:22:58
  • Transaction Date: Aug. 11, 2009 18:29:14 PDT
  • Electronic Shipping info Received, August 12, 2009
  • Processed through Sort Facility, August 12, 2009, 5:46 pm, HARRISBURG, PA
  • Arrival at Unit, August 14, 2009, 8:34 am, UPstate, NY
    • (I'm near the Canadian border here)

So I ordered in the evening of the 11th (post office isn't even OPEN!). It has arrived morning of the 14th.

And Rob's helpful hint on getting the Hilton was spot on. Delicious.

GrandMom

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2009
San Antonio, TX
Do you live next door to the post office?

I ordered Friday night - 9:30 pm..got the shipping notice on Saturday morning at 10:49am, and received this morning (Monday) at 10am!! So it only took um, ZERO business days!!!???

Maybe you flew to San Antonio on Saturday and dropped it in a local mailbox. :confused:

Thanks Rob! Hope all is coming together for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread