How many Mg of nic are in a Mistic 1.8% nic cartomizer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys! After endless searching i'm unable to find this answer, so hopefully the newbie forum is the appropriate place for posting.

Currently i'm using Mistic cartomizers with 1.8% nicotine. Is that convertible to Mg? I'm wondering if I ordered juices that will be close to the current nicotine level i'm getting with the Mistics. I ordered a selection from 8mg to 12mg.

After successfully getting conquering a week of horrible nic withdrawals I definitely don't want to bump up my nic consumption. My goal is to soon be satisfies with 0 nic and a tasty vaping experience. :vapor:

mostlyclassics

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hi, Christie --

The "1.8%" refers to the [concentration of nicotine in the PG/VG/flavorings e-liquid that's loaded into the cartos. If you shift the decimal point one place to the right, it's roughly equivalent to the usual method of stating concentration, which is "XX milligrams (mg.) of nicotine per milliliter (ml.) of e-liquid" or "XX mg./ml."

It does not refer to the amount of nicotine in the cartos. Depending on the design, a carto can contain anywhere from 0.3 to 2.0 milliliters of e-liquid. You'd have to contact the manufacturer of the cartos to find out that number.

Hope this helps clear up the confusion!

Spazmelda

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2011
Ohio
As mostlyclassics said, it is 18 mg/ml. So the total amount of nicotine is going to depend on how many ml of juice are in the carto.

If your carto has 1 ml, then there will be 18 mg total. If your carto has 1.2 ml there will be 21.6 mg. Etc...

With prefilled cartos it's sort of impossible to tell the volume of the liquid and it will depend on how big the carto is, and how tight their quality control for filling is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread