how many of you simply pour in juice to refill rather than cleaning the tank each time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
Interim cleanings for me (Kanger T2, CE4 varieties) occur when a few tankfuls have left me with a small amount of darker residue at the end of a tank. This involves removing the head, rinsing tank and head in hot tap water, patting wicks dry and blowing all liquid out of both. It takes about a minute and goes right back to work. Thorough cleaning, involving dry burning and flavor wick replacement, occurs every week or two and takes about 10 minutes.

This reminds me how much better vaping maintenance is compared to cartos a couple years ago, with frequent topping off, repeated flushings, hole alignment and taryn spins. And they still never tasted very good after the first fill.

Vapo Marx

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2013
New York
Interim cleanings for me (Kanger T2, CE4 varieties) occur when a few tankfuls have left me with a small amount of darker residue at the end of a tank. This involves removing the head, rinsing tank and head in hot tap water, patting wicks dry and blowing all liquid out of both. It takes about a minute and goes right back to work. Thorough cleaning, involving dry burning and flavor wick replacement, occurs every week or two and takes about 10 minutes.

I'm a fellow T2 user and my routine is about the same. I stocked up on heads but it turns out that probably wasn't necessary 'cause dry burning and flavor wick replacement can stretch out the life of a head quite a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread