How much ejuice do you use in a day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camden

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2013
Wyoming
I usually go through about 5mL a day. I'm relatively new and I've been buying up lots of juice from lots of different places. I havn't bought a drip atty yet, so I usually end up dumping some of my e-liquid to taste a new flavor.

Nooooo! Buy a syringe with a blunt nosed tip so you can suck the juice out of your tank and put it back in the bottle! :ohmy:

Toots Aplenty

Oct 31, 2013
Iowa
Hi guys, how many sticks is 5ml equavalent to? assuming 1 stick = 10 puffs. Is my question weird? I find myself weird asking this.. :blink:
Average cigs contain about 9 mg of nicotine each but much of that is destroyed during combustion or lost via other means so you're only getting a couple of micrograms of nicotine per cig. I use 0.6% liquid so for every ml of juice I vape that's roughly 3-5 cigarettes worth of nicotine.

Ohyeathat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 3, 2013
Apple Valley, Ca

six6gate

Verified Member
Oct 26, 2013
Local
Average cigs contain about 9 mg of nicotine each but much of that is destroyed during combustion or lost via other means so you're only getting a couple of micrograms of nicotine per cig. I use 0.6% liquid so for every ml of juice I vape that's roughly 3-5 cigarettes worth of nicotine.

Wow, from your perspective it seems like a lot of nicotine. I'm using 18mg liquid, but it feels like I'm smoking light cigarettes. So I ended up taking more puffs than before.. :vapor:

Toots Aplenty

Oct 31, 2013
Iowa
Wow, from your perspective it seems like a lot of nicotine. I'm using 18mg liquid, but it feels like I'm smoking light cigarettes. So I ended up taking more puffs than before.. :vapor:
It seems like a lot but it doesn't FEEL like a lot. When you inhale cigarette smoke your body produces antibodies to fight the foreign chemicals and it gives you a sort of "bleh" kind of body low. My first time vaping on my ecig I noticed right away I was getting that nicotine buzz but no side-effects like I would get with analogs.

CABBA

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2013
Canada
I was smoking about 5-15 Marlboro lights per day when i started vaping. I go through about 2mL per day now which i find lower than i thought it would go through. I still smoke between 1-5 analogs per day.
If i fill a 2.4mL tank it will last me quite a while. Normally i have a few tanks with different flavors on rotation.
My juices are all 11-12mg/mL (in the medium range). Some times i will chain vape (for an hour or two) but my juice volume seems to last quite well and for the majority of the day, its just some modest pulling when i'm craving a cigarette.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread