I just took the leap & bought the Kanger Aerotank Mega!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat Eyez

ECF Veteran
Im so excited! My nautilus has been my ❤ for 6 months but I needed sonething equal in quality since I've gotten spoiled by my Aspire, but didn't want to limit myself to the same thing when there are so many other highly rated tanks out there. I was looking at the aerotank V2 but decided to go bigger , hope its works as well as I've heard the V2 does tho. I was also influenced by the amazing deal I got on the mega!!… two whole kits for only $46 at misthub!! Vday sale! The V2's were over $50 for two. If anyone has an opinion or comparison on the two, & the nautilus compaired to Mega, I'd ❤ to hear it! I also ❤ my kanger protank 3, but its a bit small so I refilling often can be a pain.

GhostRidrTat

Mar 18, 2015
New Mexico
Hope the Mega works out for you, I've heard lots of good things about them, don't own one myself but have vaped on a buddies and I liked it, been using an aerotank v2 for awhile and absolutely love it, well made and no issues with it at all, has been my steady goto tank for months till I got my goblin and the aerotank v2 is kinda on vacation Lol still love it though, but this goblin is a beast :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread