Not open for further replies.

HDVaper

Ultra Super Senior Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2013
Broken Arrow, OK
www.oktom.com
I've also used myvapestore a few times with no problem. However, more than once I've ordered from a vendor and created an account and 5 minutes later I try to log in and it gives me the old "the email address you've entered does not exist" or "please enter the correct password". But EVERYTIME I get the email confirming my order sooner or later and I've ALWAYS gotten my orders. I think maybe their systems get overwhelmed and the lose their minds temporarily. So IF you used the email address that you think you did the confirmation email will come...trust me...it will...really. I've placed 20-30 orders for stuff just this month and gotten every one of them. Don't give up yet.

Maniacal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 16, 2013
Chicago
Lots of great advice here. I've done the majority of these things, though. Waiting a bit before trying again (both my email and the account at the store), I've turned my computer off to see if it was my computer (I know, but stranger things have happened). Tried mozilla, blah blah ...

I think some of you registered w/them so long ago that u forget: u have to type your email in the box TWICE to ensure that it doesnt go to the wrong email. Of course I never make mistakes ever but I tried this anyways, lol. I've also tried typing my email address in various typos, even tho I could type it with my eyes closed and hands tied behind my back.

^Yes, hubby did it. However, I filled everything out and all he had to do was click the send button.

I didn't think abt the supplier forums, thanks.

I know I shouldn't get upset. I also know that cigarettes are bad, did that stop anything? I suppose from reading all these comments you all must think I'm just some crazy lady. You're probably right. Maybe u dont know just how many random bizarre things have happened over the last few months that prevented me from getting my kit. I've maintained my composure long enough. 4 hours isnt 4 hours anymore, it's 4 yrs. By the way, I waited 6 hrs not 4 between ordering and my last email and confirmations are generated automatically so ...

For what its worth, I didn't mean to imply that it was for sure the company was at fault. I merely said I felt robbed. *Felt* like it. Because my money was taken from me but no order existed. I dont KNOW what happened, thats why I posted, obviously. I wondered if this sort of thing happened to ppl sometimes.

I dont know what else to say except I'm sorry for posting this and could a modetrator PLEASE DELETE IT? Thanks so much.

Last edited:

mkbilbo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2013
Austin, TX
www.thesmilingwolf.com
I tried to contact them, but there's NO phone number, just an email. I emailed them. I've waited a few hours now, nothing. I can see that they have hours posted that list they are open until 4pm M-F. That means that I have to wait through the entire weekend before I can get some answers. IF they decide to answer.

I don't understand! I'm such a smart, careful consumer, always very cautious about who I'm doing business with. I have been told/directed to The Electronic Cigarette Super Store | myvaporstore.com by a few dozen people here. I figured they directed me there because they knew it was a decent seller, cheapest price, or both. I am DEVASTATED. :( I don't know what to do with myself. I feel like I've been robbed in the worst way, that was my ecig money! I'm unemployed so $75 isn't just a lot of money, it's IMPOSSIBLY hard to get.

*Something* always happens. Is this a sign? :facepalm:[/COLOR][/FONT]

No, MVS is a good shop. They're on ECF even. Have a section here: MyVaporStore. You could pop over there and send up a flare, asking for help. I'm sure it's just some crazy glitch. Tons and tons of folks have ordered from them and been quite happy.

You have to understand the vaping world is still largely "mom and pop" shops. Not big corporations with 24/7 call centers and all. I know some of my vendors on a first name basis. They're small shops. So, yeah, they don't have 800 numbers and don't have staff answering emails after they lock up the store. :)

Try not to panic. It's Friday evening. They probably went home to dinner. :) Seriously. One of my favorite vendors is a person. Not a company. A person. They can't do 24/7. Ain't humanly possible.

(And since the email has gone wonky, for all you know at this point, your order is shipping and you're not getting the ship notices. Don't push the panic button yet.)

HDVaper

Ultra Super Senior Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2013
Broken Arrow, OK
www.oktom.com
I think some of you registered w/them so long ago that u forget: u have to type your email in the box TWICE to ensure that it doesnt go to the wrong email.

I've had to enter my password twice during account creation lots of times but never my email address...just sayin'.

vang0gh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2013
Plainfield, IL, USA
I've had to enter my password twice during account creation lots of times but never my email address...just sayin'.

I don't specifically remember MVS's form, but it's not uncommon to have to enter your email address twice.

Don't fret OP. Like several others, I've used MVS a few times without issue. Even if they aren't as quick about it as you'd like, I'm sure you'll hear from them.

mkbilbo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2013
Austin, TX
www.thesmilingwolf.com
I dont know what else to say except I'm sorry for posting this and could a modetrator PLEASE DELETE IT? Thanks so much.
[/FONT][/COLOR]

Oh, don't sweat it. I'm in a bad, bad, bad slump right now that has me on edge about the tiniest amounts of money. I know where you're coming from. Buhleeve me. :)

I'm sure it'll turn out to be some silly glitch and your order's fine.

I had the weirdest problem this week on the Internet where there was one--and only one--website I could not reach. And it was my website. I built and own the thing. And it was the only thing on the entire freaking Internet I could not access. AT&T did it. And I'm not with AT&T. AT&T was between my Internet provider and my web host. Took two or three days to nail down what the heck was going on.

It was just... weird. Everybody else could get to my website. I just couldn't get to my website.

Duh... huh?

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX

I know I shouldn't get upset. I also know that cigarettes are bad, did that stop anything? I suppose from reading all these comments you all must think I'm just some crazy lady. You're probably right. Maybe u dont know just how many random bizarre things have happened over the last few months that prevented me from getting my kit. I've maintained my composure long enough. 4 hours isnt 4 hours anymore, it's 4 yrs. By the way, I waited 6 hrs not 4 between ordering and my last email and confirmations are generated automatically so ...

For what its worth, I didn't mean to imply that it was for sure the company was at fault. I merely said I felt robbed. *Felt* like it. Because my money was taken from me but no order existed. I dont KNOW what happened, thats why I posted, obviously. I wondered if this sort of thing happened to ppl sometimes.

I'm sorry you've had such bad luck getting started. You must feel like the universe is conspiring against you. Sometimes a person just gets to the point that you can't believe it's really going to happen until it's over and done because of all the obstacles and false starts.

Don't give up. No one thought you were accusing the vendor of anything or that you were being unreasonable. You were just panicking because of your recent bad luck. So, everyone just wanted to give you a little reassurance that you had picked a good vendor and that everything is going to be ok.

We do that kind of thing a lot around here. Most of us buy online. And, especially with a new vendor, that involves risk and trust.

Please, don't be sorry for posting this. That's what we're here for! To help and support one another in starting a whole new life!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread