I think I may have some fairly easy questions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
d

I am finding that out! But once I know the many parts I can make an informed decision about what I would like--so really it helps.

To be honest. I see you with a Vision Spinner. I bought one for my SIL and she still uses it to this day. They are inexpensive and are smaller, the tanks that fit on them aren't as flavorful as other devices and require a higher pg juice to wick properly (around a 60vg/40pg mix at least), but the Vision Spinners are variable voltage, and nice little batteries. You can get many different colors..

I've bought three of them here, and never had a problem. The price is right, and has a case with it. Vision Spinner II 1600mAh T3S Starter Kit | PLUS 30ml eJuice

replacement coils are cheap for the t3s, are bottom fill and don't leak.

Last edited:

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2015
Somewhere in the South
And what would be the differences in using a single coil versus a dual coil? I mean, I was happy with the bottom single coil ce3 clearomizers. In fact a few years ago, the dual coil was still being tweaked from what I can remember. And no, I no I did not run with the dinosaurs. lol
Honestly, I really couldn't tell the difference and at the time I had just put down the smokes and vaped like a crazy lady. I still use the single coils in mine.

Reactions: Opinionated

Valjean

ECF Veteran
Dec 17, 2012
New Hampshire
LOL Actually, it is what I have, but it isn't a 2 and I only purchased the battery because I liked my CE3 clearomizers. That is what started me on this journey--I was lost without the bottom coil clearomizers. Then I got sidetracked when I spotted the kanger evod's. But I do have to get a set up for a brother in law, and I think he would like something with a bit more heft like the kanger. Then I started to think I may like it and on and on.

Valjean

ECF Veteran
Dec 17, 2012
New Hampshire
Honestly, I really couldn't tell the difference and at the time I had just put down the smokes and vaped like a crazy lady. I still use the single coils in mine.

This is good to know--now can I just find one with a bottom coil that isn't a dual. I can't seem to find one. That was my original quest. lol

Valjean

ECF Veteran
Dec 17, 2012
New Hampshire
You can get the bottom coil tank for 3 and the battery for 5 and a pack of coils for 5
Which is the bottom coil tank! Can you link that!

NEVERMIND the one you sent me is a bottom coil Hooray!! I didn't think it was. Got it! Thanks so much. I am going to order those for me, and order the brother in law a nicer kanger evod. It's a birthday present. Well, I feel better.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
This is good to know--now can I just find one with a bottom coil that isn't a dual. I can't seem to find one. That was my original quest. lol

Personally, it might take you a few to get more used to the weight, but I started with an ego battery and when I found the provari with a nautilus mini tank, the angels sung.

Look on eBay if you have the money.. provape closed but you can still get 2.5 mini's there periodically. Here is one up for bid, it's used, but the repair guy with provari is still doing service until January.. Provari Mini 2.5 w/end caps for 18350 + 18490/18500 Mint! 15W | eBay

Provari last year's.. They are not cheaply made at all at all! They do take external batteries but if you decide you want to get into the provari devices then we can advice you where to buy them..

You will be totally amazed how good the set up is.. it's your logical next step.

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2015
Somewhere in the South
Personally, it might take you a few to get more used to the weight, but I started with an ego battery and when I found the provari with a nautilus mini tank, the angels sung.

Look on eBay if you have the money.. provape closed but you can still get 2.5 mini's there periodically. Here is one up for bid, it's used, but the repair guy with provari is still doing service until January.. Provari Mini 2.5 w/end caps for 18350 + 18490/18500 Mint! 15W | eBay

Provari last year's.. They are not cheaply made at all at all! They do take external batteries but if you decide you want to get into the provari devices then we can advice you where to buy them..

You will be totally amazed how good the set up is..
lol I can't vape and drive with my provari! I use my ego's while out and about. The provari is the best thing ever! So glad I got some!

Reactions: Opinionated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread