IJOY EXO SERIES TANKS (EXO S, EXO X, EXO XL, EXO RTA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
Still sounds better than fasttech.
Sorry not 3 days to arrive, 3 days before 3F gets around to actually mailing it. Then it is the regular 10 days with ePacket. ;)

I get all my FT orders in 10 days too. What you want has to be in stock or ships next day and you have to upgrade the shipping.

I have had in stock items in my cart go out of stock after checkout. That will hold up the whole order unless you open a ticket and cancel the item, or get FT to split the shipment.

Reactions: Heartsdelight

Herrick

ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2016
I get all my FT orders in 10 days. What you want has to be in stock or ships next day and you have to upgrade the shipping.

I have had in stock items in my cart go out of stock after checkout. That will hold up the whole order unless you open a ticket and cancel the item, or get FT to split the shipment.

Hmm...I'm pretty sure the things I ordered were in stock at the time. I was given shipping dates for each item then the day before they were supposed to ship they were delayed for another whole week. This was after waiting a week for them to supposedly ship the first time.

I wondered if the items were really in stock when I ordered or if they claim it's in stock just to entice people to order. For now, I'm quite willing to pay another $10 or $15 bucks to buy vape stuff from US sellers.

ShowerHead

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
Massachusetts
I wondered if the items were really in stock when I ordered or if they claim it's in stock just to entice people to order. For now, I'm quite willing to pay another $10 or $15 bucks to buy vape stuff from US sellers.

If I really want or need an item, I order from the US. Otherwise the price is key to me.
And I've had stuff take 8 days from the west before.

You pays your money and takes your chances.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
In a sense, ePacket is usually 8-10 days in transit once it's mailed. Regular free shipping is 4 to 5 weeks, on rare occasion it's less, but usually not.

They do offer courier shipping as well.
I only use ePacket and shipments are in my hands almost always within 2 weeks.

Checking stock updates and availability dates are key as well. If a product gets pushed out and everything else on my order is ready to go, I cancell the one part and the order always ships within a day or so.

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
My juice flow control is loose too, too bad you're so far away or else I would send you mine to fix :D
If you could throw it in a padded mailer for a few bucks, I'd gladly do it up for you! Probably take a few weeks in the mail though, the turtles that deliver for Canada post are quite slow. :D

There must be someone close to you with a vise that can give the base a little squeeze. Two small scrap pieces of 1/2" hardwood. Drill a hole in one for the 510 to sit in and make sure both pieces are bigger than the diameter of the base. Sandwich it all in the vise and give a gentle squeeze, test the JFC ring for adequate friction and squeeze a little more if required. :thumbs:

Remove the AFC ring and coil deck before hand. ;)

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
If you could throw it in a padded mailer for a few bucks, I'd gladly do it up for you! Probably take a few weeks in the mail though, the turtles that deliver for Canada post are quite slow. :D

There must be someone close to you with a vise that can give the base a little squeeze. Two small scrap pieces of 1/2" hardwood. Drill a hole in one for the 510 to sit in and make sure both pieces are bigger than the diameter of the base. Sandwich it all in the vise and give a gentle squeeze, test the JFC ring for adequate friction and squeeze a little more if required. :thumbs:

Remove the AFC ring and coil deck before hand. ;)
Thanks so much! I'll see if I can manage on my own, no one with a vise :( that I know.

Gallant

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Dec 4, 2013
    Edmonton, AB, Canada
    Anyone know how the flavor and draw on the EXO RTA compares to an Engine Nano or Merlin RTA?
    As of flavor the EXO shines as of air draw you have 2 choices when using the single coil default & restricted
    for me I like it with the restrictor in

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 10, 2015
    I like a more restrictive draw so I hope the EXO RTA will be more like the Merlin RTA than the Engine Nano.
    Use the restrictor than as suggested by @Gallant. I haven't even tried without the restrictor since Gallant said he liked it that way & I went with it. It's perfect with the restrictor.

Herrick

ECF Veteran
    Oct 21, 2016
    Use the restrictor than as suggested by @Gallant. I haven't even tried without the restrictor since Gallant said he liked it that way & I went with it. It's perfect with the restrictor.

Cool thanks. I'm going to try it without the restrictor since I don't use the one that came with the Merlin. The EXO should arrive tomorrow. I shall report back.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread