Iluvthearmy

Status
Not open for further replies.

leannebug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
the deep south
Thanks guys! I think I'll go with 1.5 just to be on the safe side.

Belts come in many different shapes, styles, and sizes- but the military (if I'm not mistaken) uses 'standardized' sizes for things. That way everything will fit together.

On another note: if anyone has his APO addy- can you please PM me the info? I picked up the proper paperwork from the PO

Thanks again. Y'all rock!
(((hugs)))

Sent from the beach

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I was thinking that it would be safer to err on the big side and it would not be bad if it were a little loose :)
+1 Especially the way they change things all the time. I think if I was doing it I would just sew a strip of Velcro on it then it could be adjusted to many sized belts.

Last edited:

leannebug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
the deep south
+1 Especially the way they change things all the time. I think if I was doing it I would just sew a strip of Velcro on it then it could be adjusted to many sized belts.

Cool. This will more than fit a belt that is 1.5- I think a Velcro belt loop wouldn't be as secure. Can't have ol' Betsy falling in the dust!
The holder itself is pretty snug. (using my glv and sb as stand-INS.) No worries about it falling out. I was checking the pic and vids for the button placement. I don't want it so snug that it misfires. Where is it??
Also, the measurements I got from Salem are 4.5 in legnth (with an adapter). Is that right? Anyone know if he uses atty, dt, carto.. Etc? In order to have the Velcro at the top, I really need the total legnth. I've got the parts, if anyone can clue me in on the proper gear to measure!

Thanks all!!

(it's kinda primitive. I've had to do a little hand stitching, since I'm not at home ATM, but after he gets it, I can always make another with any changes that become appearant. )

Sent from the beach

Wharf Rat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
Fresno, Ca
www.gratefulvaper.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread