Imaginative bystanders

Status
Not open for further replies.

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Well, I heard of people coughing next to a vaper like it's actually second hand smoke but I was sort of stealth vaping in a room, and some guy started looking around and stated that he was smelling bacon, lol.

I was using a sizzling Boge carto and vaping unflavored....

Hint- carto sounded like a frying pan and he imagined bacon frying.

Last edited:

r77r7r

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    It's people like you doing things like this that ruin it for everyone! Why do some vapers think its ok to smoke In-doors, not to mention in a place where smoking would otherwise NOT be acceptable? A clinic? Really dude? Really?

It's probably not the type of clinic that you think...

But, thanks for the thrashing, it gives me the opportunity to find and fix the weak spots in my internet armor. Lol.

snork

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 30, 2011
    CO
    It's people like you doing things like this that ruin it for everyone! Why do some vapers think its ok to smoke In-doors, not to mention in a place where smoking would otherwise NOT be acceptable? A clinic? Really dude? Really?
    It's people like you who take the fun out of life.

yuseffuhler

Ultra Member
    Mar 28, 2015
    Houghton, MI
    not smoke. Vapor. I feel like that's pretty important here. And I'm fairly certain that we have definitive proof that second hand vapor is borderline harmless. It's not good etiquette in my opinion, but that's my opinion.

bussdriver

ECF Veteran
    Oct 17, 2013
    Now that vaping has become more mainstream that it was 3 or 4 years ago, I notice a big difference on how quick other vapers are to jump on each other. Used to compare stories here about the things we have done and places we vaped. Now many are becoming just as bad as the official ANTZ.

Margate69

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member

It's vapor, not smoke. Plenty of clubs and and bars allow vaping in their establishments where smoking is illegal nearly everywhere in Cali. If you think that smoking analogs and vaping are the same, get your .... back to the New Members section.

motordude

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 1, 2015
    VA, USA
    Well, I heard of people coughing next to a vaper like it's actually second hand smoke but I was sort of stealth vaping in a clinic and another patient started looking around and stated that he was smelling bacon, lol.

I was using a sizzling Boge carto and vaping unflavored....

Hint- carto sounded like a frying pan and he imagined bacon frying.
    I'm just glad nobody got hurt. Really dude. Really

classwife

Admin
    Admin
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 9, 2010
    Wesley Chapel, Florida
    Wow people !

Throwing out a reminder here...

Forum Rules | E-Cigarette Forum

8. Courtesy
    a. Members must be polite at all times. When addressing another Forum user, you will be polite. Courteous discussion is welcome here but heated and abusive argument is not.

9. Personal attacks
    You can disagree with the subject matter of a post, but never personally attack the poster - “Attack the post, not the poster”. Treat people as you would like to be treated yourself: with courtesy.

Be nice and have a good evening :)

issy

ECF Veteran
    Jun 22, 2014
    Between Timid and Timbuktu
    I thought the op was hilarious. Funny how our brains work. I stealth vape by holding in the vapor...if someone ever asks me, I'll just say I was chewing on it because I have an oral fixation...no one usually questions a female when she says that.

But seriously, our brains do funny things sometimes :). Hearing bacon...priceless

IgnorantCig

ECF Veteran
    Mar 31, 2015
    new york
    Personally speaking, I'd much rather be in the same room with some unknown person who was vaping, than some unknown stranger who was loudly and obnoxiously talking on their phone, or sitting next to some person on the subway that is rudely eating food like a total slob, or any other number of different people that I encounter all of the time that do annoying things, far worse than any vaper will ever manage to do.

If I ever noticed anybody stealth vaping, then I would just smile.

To the OP, funny story!

r77r7r

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    I thought the op was hilarious. Funny how our brains work. I stealth vape by holding in the vapor...if someone ever asks me, I'll just say I was chewing on it because I have an oral fixation...no one usually questions a female when she says that.

But seriously, our brains do funny things sometimes :). Hearing bacon...priceless

Yay, somebody got it. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread