Innokin iTaste Hunter coming out

Status
Not open for further replies.

whodat2112

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
May 13, 2012
Mississippi Just Outside Of NOLA
My wife uses a Coolfire 18650 and has never complained about battery life. Quite the opposite, the batteries last longer in it than they do her SVD 2.0.

What single 18650 mods have you used that get significantly better battery life?

Sigelei 50 watt version 2
Aspire pegasus
Untitled — GNA 50 box mod from Ecigator -TI chip, good...
gna_mini_50_cropped_1.jpg

Maybe I got a "bad" TC 18650, cuz the battery life is poor.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Couldn’t resist getting one, and have been very happy with it. It has the same performance as the Coolfire TC 18650 but (at least to my eye) with a more interesting form factor.

The “bumpers” on it feel more like plastic than rubber, but give it a good grip. I finding it very comfortable to hold and fire. There is zero button or battery rattle, and the screen is clear and easy to read. The buttons have a nice clicky feel.

The battery door has a cutout so you can use a coin to unscrew it, but the knurling on the edges make that unnecessary. It’s easy to open and close securely by hand.

It looks best with a 22mm atty, but a 24mm on it is not horrible looking. I love the color (got it in Desert) – interesting, but not flashy.

The user guide is excellent – very readable. Innokin includes a lot of info on battery safety, which is great for new vapers, and even recommends visiting Mooch’s info on ECF (and provides a link to it) to read his battery tests. I was very impressed to see that!

Complaints: The 510 could be improved. As with the 510 on the Coolfire TC, it’s rather shallow. It works fine with most attys, but those with significantly protruding pins (such as the Limitless RDTA Plus) are really hard to thread in. Also, the lanyard clip on the side has very tight clearance to the mod body making it somewhat useless as a clip.

Some poor quality pics:
View attachment 593767 View attachment 593769 View attachment 593771

I've been wondering about this cute little mod since it came out. I wanted to wait to buy until the price came down or it became available without the tank. How has the finish held up over time? What about how it works? Are you still happy with it? Did you buy multiples?

hazozita

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2013
Virginia
I've been wondering about this cute little mod since it came out. I wanted to wait to buy until the price came down or it became available without the tank. How has the finish held up over time? What about how it works? Are you still happy with it? Did you buy multiples?

So far, I’ve had zero problems with performance or the finish. Granted, I’ve not banged it around (well, for the most part) but so far no paint chipping/flaking/peeling. My major dislike remains the 510 connection. It could be deeper so it’s not as much of a chore to screw on attys with long connectors.

But other than that quibble, zero problems to report. It’s a unique looking mod but it still retains decent ergonomics and good performance in both wattage and TC.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
So far, I’ve had zero problems with performance or the finish. Granted, I’ve not banged it around (well, for the most part) but so far no paint chipping/flaking/peeling. My major dislike remains the 510 connection. It could be deeper so it’s not as much of a chore to screw on attys with long connectors.

But other than that quibble, zero problems to report. It’s a unique looking mod but it still retains decent ergonomics and good performance in both wattage and TC.

Thanks for your response. Yes, it's unusual looking, but it's very cute too. On another thread I saw the white one posted next to a photo of a white jeep and they are very similar looking!

I am so happy to hear that the finish and the performance are good over time. I also read it can be used with a 25 mm. atty, and that's a good selling point too. Did you buy a silicone case for it? I think I'll pick one up soon. They are going for about $40 or less now which is a good bit lower than when they first came out.

Reactions: hazozita

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
No silicone case. I tend to not get those unless the mod is super slippy to hold, and having a case allows for a better grip. Plus, don't want to cover up a good looking mod with a case!

I agree about not wanting to cover up a good looking mod. I am so hard on my mods, however, that I buy the silicone cases to use most of the time. When I am going to stay put for a while, I take the cases off to enjoy looking at them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread