New info on the upcoming Innokin MVP 3.0!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
Probably would have made the height same as the 20w or 2.0.

I wouldn't mind a fatter body if the battery was to blame.

BTW- I'm starting to feel some of these reviewers are becoming paid actors... istick...cough.

Thats exactly right , i know of more than a few who are so over the top with the istick worship i can't even bare to be anywhere around them lol. I mean it's ridiculous .

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
Thats exactly right , i know of more than a few who are so over the top with the istick worship i can't even bare to be anywhere around them lol. I mean it's ridiculous .

You really are living up to your name, no?

Man, if I'd've drunk as much tequila as you I'd be off my face!

Enjoy your vape! :)

VapieDan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2013
Flint, Michigan, United States
There seems to be a general embracing of all things powerful and cloudy. The problem is at least 50% of vapers prefer (need) entry level devices and proceed to intermediate devices and stay there satisfied. Innokin understands this and aims at the mid to new or perspective vapers. By the way I am posting a tour of the Innokin plant. One can see the care and quality. If posted before I apologize.:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvADfkmUtdk

Eric Auer

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2014
PA
Feel the same way. They missed the bus for sure. Too much competition that are really much better options. And cheaper. Price point for the MVP 3.0 should be $45 max. You can get the Sigelei Mini 30w and IPV Mini for under $45.

Tap'd from my LG G3

I agree to a point.

But for people that really like the MVP form factor and Innokin quality the MVP3 will be just right.

The price will come down and it will sell well.

Eric

shreduhsoreus

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2015
Indianapolis
This device is literally everything I could want. If it stays at 70 bucks, so be it, I'll pay it.

The iSticks are a good concept, but there's a reason they're cheap, it's because they're so obviously cheaply made. I don't own one, but I've seen enough in depth reviews and have played around with them enough at shops to tell that the build quality just isn't up to par with Innokin.

Admittedly, I'll probably grab an iStick Mini just to have one, but I'll reach for my MVP 20W before I take the iStick with me, and the majority of the time I'll be using the MVP 3(once I get one of course).

whodat2112

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
May 13, 2012
Mississippi Just Outside Of NOLA
I agree to a point.

But for people that really like the MVP form factor and Innokin quality the MVP3 will be just right.

The price will come down and it will sell well.

Eric

I agree. With the MVP you are getting Quality. I have an MVP2 (had 3, gifted 2 of them) and I also have an Istick 20. The difference in quality is night and day. People (like me) will gladly pay a little more for an MVP, because they know it's a great device that will take a lot of abuse, and work well for a long time. I also have an iPV mini, and it is a quality device also.

Garemlin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2013
In the Mist
I agree. With the MVP you are getting Quality. I have an MVP2 (had 3, gifted 2 of them) and I also have an Istick 20. The difference in quality is night and day. People (like me) will gladly pay a little more for an MVP, because they know it's a great device that will take a lot of abuse, and work well for a long time. I also have an iPV mini, and it is a quality device also.
I wish I shared yours and others opinions on the MVP. I had two at one time. My experience was one dying after 6 weeks. Got it replaced under warranty and sold it before opening it. And my other had miserable battery life after the first month.

Tap'd from my LG G3

sando7

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2014
Louisville, KY (PRP)
sure want one but this built-in charging cable is a turn off at least for me i have no use for it a bigger battery or a removable batt would have been ideal, yet considering my MVPV2 is still kicking after 11 1/2 months i just might be able to live with it......do agree it needs to be priced lower maybe time will tell....bottom line is i'll prob pick one up tho.

Garemlin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2013
In the Mist
sure want one but this built-in charging cable is a turn off at least for me i have no use for it a bigger battery or a removable batt would have been ideal, yet considering my MVPV2 is still kicking after 11 1/2 months i just might be able to live with it......do agree it needs to be priced lower maybe time will tell....bottom line is i'll prob pick one up tho.

Yeah that whole onboard charging thing is a waste of time gimmick IMO. Most people who are gonna be out and about away from a charging port are gonna have their mod and phone charged. And aren't gonna want to risk killing their mod battery and being vapeless just to charge their phone.

Garemlin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2013
In the Mist
I don't know about that, I've heard a number of people talk about using that feature, and at 3800mah, you could charge your phone and still have plenty of juice :p
Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping.

I guess if it is on there. But I doubt there would be many people who would say the lack of phone/accessory charging would be a deal breaker.

Croak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 13, 2012
Right behind you...
I guess if it is on there. But I doubt there would be many people who would say the lack of phone/accessory charging would be a deal breaker.

It's there mostly to get a better review from Phil Busardo, methinks. It's not even a feature on the more popular high-end external battery packs, whose only job is to charge things. :)

whodat2112

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
May 13, 2012
Mississippi Just Outside Of NOLA
Yeah that whole onboard charging thing is a waste of time gimmick IMO. Most people who are gonna be out and about away from a charging port are gonna have their mod and phone charged. And aren't gonna want to risk killing their mod battery and being vapeless just to charge their phone.

Hasn't the charging feature been on every MVP since the beginning?
Not the attached cord, but every version has the charging feature to my knowledge.

maximuz

Jan 7, 2015
Gander, NL, Canada

As a person that uses his note 3 alot for youtube and games having a vape that can charge my phone if need be is absolutly a deal maker specially where ill be upgrading from evod twists.the built in cord thou id rather not have but if it works will welcome beimg able to leave my wall charger and cable at home when gone out for the night or at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread