Status
Not open for further replies.

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    I won a 134 mini here a while back, and it was quickly becoming an 'everyday sometimes all day APV'. It didn't like the pavement in my driveway, and it liked even less the cement floor of my garage.. It's back in the case it came in. It still looks cool, IMO, but it doesn't work too well..

mastiffhound

Jun 8, 2015
    Thanks guys. I like Innokin products. The first mod I had and still have is a MVP 2.0 I always keep coming back to my MVP's. I don't think I am a fan of the Disruptor though. The battery life is a bummer

I've had my Blue MVP 60w since 6/15/15 and it's been great. It lasts me 2 days and I use between 4 and 4.5mls. That being said my next mod will be the iTC, it will come with a higher mah battery that's replaceable. My MVP could last who knows how long, the fact that both of my MVPs (I got a black 60w about 2 weeks or a month later, I can't remember) have been flawless just keeps me with Innokin.

Both my MVP 60ws have been dropped on concrete, asphalt, gravel, hardwood floor, carpet, and grass. Mt Baker Vapor did a destructive test and it just kept going. As one of my best friends used to say "They are the truth!!!". I'm still a little vague on the meaning but he usually said it when eating good food or checking out women so it must be good!

On a side note they are vaping on Z Nation on SyFy!!! Woo-Hoo, were almost as mainstream as Zombies! Oh wait, is that a good thing?

Last edited:

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 24, 2014
    LawrencevilleGA
    angryvaper.crypticsites.com
    My first CF4 hit the concrete of my driveway pretty violently when I forgot I had parked it between my legs and got out of the truck -- about a 4 ft drop, with some speed/force. :D Got a little ding on the bottom edge, but still works just great -- that's why I got 2 more. Probably get a Disrupter(s) at some point; I hear the battery life is comparable to the CF4's, and I can get 2 days out of those easy.

Andria

Reactions: DPLongo22

Oregon Linda

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 1, 2013
    Salem, OR
    Thanks guys. I like Innokin products. The first mod I had and still have is a MVP 2.0 I always keep coming back to my MVP's. I don't think I am a fan of the Disruptor though. The battery life is a bummer

My Disrupter gets just as much battery life - if not more - as my MVP 20W mods.

Reactions: DPLongo22

Capt.shay

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 10, 2013
    W. Ma. U.S.A.
    My first CF4 hit the concrete of my driveway pretty violently when I forgot I had parked it between my legs and got out of the truck -- about a 4 ft drop, with some speed/force. :D Got a little ding on the bottom edge, but still works just great -- that's why I got 2 more. Probably get a Disrupter(s) at some point; I hear the battery life is comparable to the CF4's, and I can get 2 days out of those easy.

Andria

I was at the vape shop the other day and a woman was returning an Istick that she said barely hit the floor and was complaining that she wasn't spending any more money on another device unless it can take a fall to the floor. I recommended the CFIV. She said will it take a drop? I looked at her, reached my arm straight out and let my Cool Fire fall to the wood floor, picked it up and vaped it. She bought one on the spot. My vape shop thinks I'm hilarious and loves when I come in!

awsum140

Resting In Peace
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 12, 2012
    Sitting down, facing forward.
    Can anybody tell me if the MVP 3 Pro or Disruptor have a film over the screen. I am scared to scratch the screen if nothing is there

Generally, the screens used are actually glass, not plastic, so the chances of scratching it are fairly slim.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 24, 2014
    LawrencevilleGA
    angryvaper.crypticsites.com
    I was at the vape shop the other day and a woman was returning an Istick that she said barely hit the floor and was complaining that she wasn't spending any more money on another device unless it can take a fall to the floor. I recommended the CFIV. She said will it take a drop? I looked at her, reached my arm straight out and let my Cool Fire fall to the wood floor, picked it up and vaped it. She bought one on the spot. My vape shop thinks I'm hilarious and loves when I come in!

ROFL!!! :lol: I certainly wouldn't have chosen to THROW my CF4 that hard onto the concrete.. in fact I was cussing a blue streak as I got to my knees to hunt for the snapped-apart delrin knucklehead -- but that beat the broken driptip I'd have had if it had been any other type, and once I got it all together again, took a hit, ahhhh, I knew buying an Innokin was a good idea. :) I'm just glad if one of them had to get a ding, it was that first one, and not one of my customized ones. :D And that it was an Achilles on top of the thing -- hard to hurt any metal, but titanium? It's like a timex. :D

Andria

ETA: but I have to say -- I dropped my first iStick30, the pink, the very first day I had it, about 3 ft onto ceramic tile... It also still works just fine.

Reactions: Oregon Linda

Capt.shay

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 10, 2013
    W. Ma. U.S.A.
    I am an extremely active person both at work and play and I beat the living poopy out of my gear. I had a MVP come out of my pocket while laying my bike in to a turn at 35 mph, had VV3 that floated down the river inside my wader pocket and then spent a week in a bag of rice, another VV3 came out of my pocket while blowing leave last fall and then spent the winter under our record New England snow fall and found in the spring still reading 3.7v. All those rigs vaped after. I have managed to kill a few of them but be fair, a lot of times those incidences would have killed a person :confused:

Edit: I'm sorry but I have held and used an Istick and they wouldn't last two days in my pocket. The build quality just isn't any where near most Innokin products. It might have survived one hit but no way those boxes are going to stand up to the thrashing that I call a life.

VapieDan

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 30, 2013
    Flint, Michigan, United States

You do realize you won a Cloupor Mini Capt? Congrats!

https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/f...ice-cloupor-mini-plus-tc-ecf-giveaway.700915/

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread