InnoVapor - Announcements and Specials - Custom Kits - ECOpure - EVOs - 510s

Status
Not open for further replies.

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
crap... nvrmind.... if i just go to the "abouty evo" on your web page i'd find the answers... what a tard..

No worries, there are enough parts and different models to drive the most hardened vaper crazy!

If you are new the game, check out are videos, they cover the Joye 510 (YETI, Titan, Dura-C) and the EVO (M401, M402, M403 and Pilot).

Both are great and very well liked/reviewed devices and the video will give you the details on each model!

Let me know what you think!

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
i have a 510 on the way, and 2 808's . i'm going to order one of your kits on payday... and after i get to those videos... thanks
and i'll def. let you know,

Jeff

Check out the innovapor coupon list thread... make that payday check stretch a little further:D!

Looking forward t hearing from you, cheers.

SH

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
videos were great.. that evo smoke ring was great...

Igetcha is the Smoke Ring King! No doubt... man I practice and practice... and I am getting pretty good, but he is like a smoke ring ninja, the precision! Gotta Love it!

Glad you liked the videos! Lot of good info under the links and downloads sections too!!!:D:D

vapordad

ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Oak Park, IL -- USA
I think you will like it... just a shame not in time for father's day!

Packed and Postage printed, ready to go out first thing!

Let me know how long it takes, trying to get an idea of our transit times:).

Thank you.

Just PM'd you. re: order #19 Didn't get the Father's day gift/box was a bit smashed. curious as to what I missed. please check PM for other message. thanks!!

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
Just PM'd you. re: order #19 Didn't get the Father's day gift/box was a bit smashed. curious as to what I missed. please check PM for other message. thanks!!

PM received and replied, let me know what you think. On the box smashing thing, if anything thing was damaged I can go bark at the USPS about it, and i will replace it immediately, like today, let me know. We definitely did not beat up your box. In fact my business partner is kind of a maniac when it comes to packing these boxes. In fact I'll let him loose on the USPS he takes it personal:D!

Check you messages and let me know what I can do.

Judge Mental

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
FL
Hi Sleep... I got my EVO get today. Actually, it arrived yesterday - very fast shipping. Thank you my friend!

I tossed the kit in my purse to play with later and ran out to a dental appointment (ugh). I was telling the girls in the front office how I quit smoking using an electronic cigarette and they were all like :confused:. So I whipped out the EVO, put a couple of drops of ECOpure on the atty and demonstrated (with permission, of course. 8-o Suddenly several of the hygienists and assistants were crowded around asking questions. They couldn't get over it. It was like I pulled a rabbit out of my hat or something. I gave them all the links to the forum and to your site. I thought that was really cool. :)

Enclosing business cards with your kits would be good. :D

Thanks!

Surf Monkey

Cartel Boss
ECF Veteran
May 28, 2009
Sesame Street
Just ordered one of the evolution kits. Do the batteries have a charge to them or do they need to be charged? This is my first ecig. Tried the blu thing but couldn't do the waiting game any longer for them. Wish I saw this kit first, I like the case from the pictures on the website.

The Li-Ion bats you get in any kit will usually have about a 1/2 charge on them. They're best stored with a 1/2 to a full charge, which they can hold for months. It's a good idea to get a full charge on them at the outset. Some manufacturers suggest putting the battery on the charger for 8 hours the first time, but that's really just left over instructions from the days of NiCad batteries. Li-Ions don't need that kind of pre-conditioning. You should be able to charge them for a couple hours and then vapor away. Be aware that it takes about an hour to get an 80 - 90% charge on the battery. The light on your charger will turn green at that point, but the battery will continue to charge for another hour or so in order to reach 100% capacity. That's how Li-Ions work. The last 10 - 20% takes longer to achieve.

Also, if you're one of the cats who wants to be safe and give the bats an 8 hour charge at first, there's nothing wrong with that. It won't hurt the cells at all.

kenb54

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
Central IL USA
www.boxmods.net
Got my first order from innovapor today, and I am impressed. The shipping was fast, the ecopure is excellent, and the free gift was nice too. I had a small problem of not being able to see my order on his site after it was placed. He took care of it in one day. Also ordered a 510 kit and did not need another charger, he subsituted for an extra atomizer. Here is a supplier that cares about his customers. I liked the ecopure so much, I placed another order to take advantage of the sale he has going on now. If you haven't tried innovapor you should.

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
all is good. the box was a bit dented, nothing ruined, just didn't know if the "gift" had fallen out, but doubtful....

EVERYONE--NOAH Rocks. Order from him, now!! Great deal on the packages on his site, and the Pelican Cases are awesome.

Thanks vapor dad, your PCC kit is getting packed, you will be set! We are packing it so that it is prepared to cross Dante's inferno if necessary!:D:D

Hi Sleep... I got my EVO get today. Actually, it arrived yesterday - very fast shipping. Thank you my friend!

I tossed the kit in my purse to play with later and ran out to a dental appointment (ugh). I was telling the girls in the front office how I quit smoking using an electronic cigarette and they were all like :confused:. So I whipped out the EVO, put a couple of drops of ECOpure on the atty and demonstrated (with permission, of course. 8-o Suddenly several of the hygienists and assistants were crowded around asking questions. They couldn't get over it. It was like I pulled a rabbit out of my hat or something. I gave them all the links to the forum and to your site. I thought that was really cool. :)

Enclosing business cards with your kits would be good. :D

Thanks!

Cards are being printed...:mad::mad::mad:.... the delay is KILLING me!!

I am really glad it made, good transit across the country to! We'll see if my hunch is right and that EVO outperforms your M401 atomizer, plus decorative batteries still compatible!:D

Just ordered one of the evolution kits. Do the batteries have a charge to them or do they need to be charged? This is my first ecig. Tried the blu thing but couldn't do the waiting game any longer for them. Wish I saw this kit first, I like the case from the pictures on the website.

It has enough of a charge to give it a test run or two, aktopjian. But I'd give it a full charge before using it regularly. Please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, Sleep.

All of our batteries (even if you are just buying a single battery) ship with the batteries fully charged. However there are a couple of things to know:

1. The EVO batteries are noise sensitive, so if some Neil Diamond rocking postman delivers your EVO after driving around all day singing "Sweet Caroline" at the top of his lungs, well... it will be less then fully charged but should top off in less then 15 minutes.

2. 510 batteries require a two stage initial charge. The first charge takes 8 hours! And nothing (in the world of vaping:)) sucks worse then getting a brand new, gorgeous PV and having to stare at a charger for 8 hours before you can try it out. WE CHARGE ALL OF OUR 510 BATTERIES for 8 HOURS prior to shipping.

What you have to do then is use it for 20 minutes, then charge for an hour, but it beats haveing to do the whole 8 hour charge. We now include a info sheet with this info in every order.

The Li-Ion bats you get in any kit will usually have about a 1/2 charge on them. They're best stored with a 1/2 to a full charge, which they can hold for months. It's a good idea to get a full charge on them at the outset. Some manufacturers suggest putting the battery on the charger for 8 hours the first time, but that's really just left over instructions from the days of NiCad batteries. Li-Ions don't need that kind of pre-conditioning. You should be able to charge them for a couple hours and then vapor away. Be aware that it takes about an hour to get an 80 - 90% charge on the battery. The light on your charger will turn green at that point, but the battery will continue to charge for another hour or so in order to reach 100% capacity. That's how Li-Ions work. The last 10 - 20% takes longer to achieve.

Also, if you're one of the cats who wants to be safe and give the bats an 8 hour charge at first, there's nothing wrong with that. It won't hurt the cells at all.

Right on surf great info... need a job?? :D:D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread