DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
2oz is BIG.
I know, right?

I found another one (shown below) that is only 0.5oz and that seems about right.

I was going to wait before ordering the one below, hoping that I could order whatever SleepHater decides is best, but if it might be awhile before they are available I may go ahead and order a couple of these.

Precision Oiler - Needle Tip Oiler Bottle 1/2 oz.

d037_2.JPG

Surf Monkey

Cartel Boss
ECF Veteran
May 28, 2009
Sesame Street
I'm pretty sure that exact bottle is one of the ones we'll be testing. I like the metal cap and can't wait to see how it works in person. If the threads fit a standard juice bottle, that would make it even better. 0.5oz does seem like an optimal size to me. The one I have right now is 0.75 and it's a little too big. The other X factor besides capacity is the gage of the needle tip. ECOpure is a little thicker than some other fluids, so we need to be sure we get that aspect nailed down.

So, there will probably be a short wait for these to come online, but rest assured that we're going to find the best ones available.

Bunni

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2009
PA, USA
2oz is BIG.

SleepHater is sending me and a few others some beta test bottles next week. Once we get our feedback to him, he'll decide which one works best and make a bulk order. I suspect we're still a couple weeks away (at least) from seeing them on InnoVapor, but SleepHater can probably provide better info on that than I can.

Hang in there. They're on the way. SH just wants to make sure that the bottles he sells are the best, most cost effective available first.

Hey I wanna test too!!! lol

Bunni

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2009
PA, USA
The Fresh is a flavorless, and aside from that I have only tried the mild and regular. I wouldn't describe them exactly as tobacco like, and they sort of have a sweet undertaste to them, but I imagine that's the VG in them. From what I understand none of the tobacco flavors really taste like tobacco. They'll give you some of each if you ask to try em out :) What I think and what you'll think are going to be completely different. All I can say is so far I find the ECOpure to be very pleasant, and I haven't had a real cig at all since my kit came this week :)

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
Hey I wanna test too!!! lol

http://www.sentrysolutions.com/sentry_solutions_product_detail.php?product_Code=91300

That is the bottle ordered and going out to the first group of beta testers, I am going to let Surf and a few others confirm they even work before I send more out. As I am not getting a bulk discount on them yet and they are steep at the current price. I am hoping that equates to a qality product. Also I think that the needle applicator is compatible with the Boston round bottle we use for the ECOpure. This would be ideal and then I could just offer it right along with the fluid as another option. Surf should be getting his hands on a few of these soon.

Sentry Solutions - Dry Lube - Tuf Cloth - CLP - Gun Care - Knife Care - Oil Free - Rust Protection
Thanks! And to be clear, I'm not an employee of InnoVapor. Just a fan!

Surf, much of that above applies to you. I got a little pushy on the bottle specs, here is one of the issues:

Are there permeability problems with HDPE bottles due to the chemical composition of the Eco Pure liquid?

(You are likely aware of the fact that plastic is permeable and many chemicals leach out of the bottle through the walls.)

To avoid problems with this Sentry Solutions fluorinates all of our plastic bottles.

HDPE is the #2 recycling plastic and is used as refilable bottles. I don't see a problem with the primarily glycerol and water based ECOpure.

Our bottle our LDPE and our defineltly not an issue with any leeshing. I am hoping that the needle is a) large bore enought to handle the viscosity of teh ECOpure and b)comaptible with the ECOpure bottle we already use.

So Surf these are coming your way. Please shoot me an email so I can conform what I am going to send you.

Thanks,

SH

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
Is that EVO skinnier than the 510? Thinking about the trial pack.

510 is 10mm in diameter and the EVO maybe a hair over 8mm.

I'm pretty sure the EVO is also known as an M401 and a Pilot.
I am thinking of getting one for dipping since it has an exposed atomizer.

These are great for dipping.

here is a review that talks about dipping directly with the EVO: go to you tube and search "review of the intellicig EVO" one of the reviews is actually by one of our customers and has "from innovapor" in the title, this review discusses dipping.

(I am not sure the deal with posting you tube vids, so I did not want to risk it)

Now I will say that I agree with this review, the EVO is not perfect, you will not ever hear me say it is. It has strengths and weaknesses. I personally do not think the perfect E-cig exists. The 2 best I have found IMO is the EVO and the 510 and that is what I sell.

Here are the big difference between the EVO and a Pilot/M401/2

- The battery is not made in China and can be recharged 600 times vs. the normal 200 cycles of a Chinese made battery.
- intellicig had there own chip control programmin developed, which is good and bad. Good that it is very responsive and gets the coil up to temp quick = no primer puff and good vapor out of a small device. Additionally the battery delivers consisien performance right up until the battery needs charging, it does not decline. Bad. Switch is very sensitive (good in that when you take a drag it knows it) bad in the fact that it can be activated by loud noise. There is a 5 second cut-off with a 2 minute shut-down. This is not much of an issue to me in regular use but I think it is over-kill. All these complaints I voice often to intellicig. They are aware that this is not ideal and are working on it.
- The atomizer, the intellicig EVO atomizer is essentailly the same but has been tweaked by intellicig. These are notoriously long lived, I cannot kill mine, I run 2ml a day through it and have for over 2 months (close to 3 now) and it still performs flawlessly. So in a day when there is a lot of talk of attys dieing one-two weeks in. Not the EVO these run, and run and run. So they are a very solid value because the battereis can be recharged 3X as many times as a Chinese made bat and the attys are tanks in terms of durability.

Hope that helps,

SH

Last edited:

Surf Monkey

Cartel Boss
ECF Veteran
May 28, 2009
Sesame Street
Thanks for the update. I think you're doing a good job of covering all the bases. The plastic quality is an issue for me (and I'm sure others) due to the fact that we've been using oilers of questionable origin and have no idea what's happening chemically between the fluid and the bottle. Since you're selling the cleanest vapor fluid, you should be selling the cleanest bottles you can find as well. I'm also hoping the thread matches the standard bottle thread. It would make perfect sense to be able to offer needle caps rather than complete empty bottles if the tops share the same thread.

camidaddy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2009
A, A
www.facebook.com
Alright SleepHater...I've seen enough on these threads to go ahead and place my 1st order with you guys! Order #212

Meant to put this in the order comments...would you please let me know when you get the PCC's in stock or can I modify my order if you have them?

I'm starting over after a week of trying the overpriced smoke51 DUO. Tried it at the mall, was hooked on the concept and ordered before researching. Everybody in my office is waiting for me to say it's an incredible experience so they can try it out as well...future customers for you!

Also, show some love for Scott as he is the one that directed me to your site first after I sent him an email from his website earlier today!

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
Thanks for the update. I think you're doing a good job of covering all the bases. The plastic quality is an issue for me (and I'm sure others) due to the fact that we've been using oilers of questionable origin and have no idea what's happening chemically between the fluid and the bottle. Since you're selling the cleanest vapor fluid, you should be selling the cleanest bottles you can find as well. I'm also hoping the thread matches the standard bottle thread. It would make perfect sense to be able to offer needle caps rather than complete empty bottles if the tops share the same thread.

These should be hitting Boise soon, when they do they are going to be fitted to the ECOpure LDPE bottle and then sent out for a good Beta test. I am hoping they go out to the test group next week.

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
finally made my order #188!! got the 510 kit, and couldnt resist the evo deal...!!!
i got my co-worker to order the 510 kit too #190! his 1st e-cig!

Good deal! Both are great devices, I think you will be really happy with your purchase. And if you are not, let me know and I will do my best to make sure you are!

Alright SleepHater...I've seen enough on these threads to go ahead and place my 1st order with you guys! Order #212

Meant to put this in the order comments...would you please let me know when you get the PCC's in stock or can I modify my order if you have them?

I'm starting over after a week of trying the overpriced smoke51 DUO. Tried it at the mall, was hooked on the concept and ordered before researching. Everybody in my office is waiting for me to say it's an incredible experience so they can try it out as well...future customers for you!

Also, show some love for Scott as he is the one that directed me to your site first after I sent him an email from his website earlier today!

I made sure the PCC was added instead of the Pelican, they ARE IN STOCK, in black. So no worries, we have you covered.

I'll definitely show Scott some love... I bought my first EVO based on his review!

Cheers,

SH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread