510 Inro Kit From InnoVapor $25 With FREE PRIORITY SHIPPING AND ECOpure

Status
Not open for further replies.

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
I made sure the PCC was added instead of the Pelican, they ARE IN STOCK, in black. So no worries, we have you covered.

Actually, I WANT the Pelican!!! I'll order the PCC when it's back on the website!!!

Your getting the Pelican, sorry! I must really want you to get a PCC!

Actually, I WANT the Pelican!!! I'll order the PCC when it's back on the website!!!

I made sure (now watch we'll ship you a PCC!) Seriously though. You will be getting the Pelican case.

It's listed under cases links on the left.

Thanks smokinsimon! For sure, and here is the direct link:

510 Personal Charging Case Black - $25.00 : InnoVapor, The Finest in Personal Vaporizers

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
So ECF Crashes and we got about 70 phone calls from our much loved customers asking us which coupon was for this and that and what they had to buy to get it to work.

Well I want our customers to save money and that is why I use coupons, I DO NOT want this to be a pain in the....

So here they are NEW, IMPROVED, SIMPLER and EASIER to REMEMBER, NO EXPIRATION. No having to add this or that.
Remember these three coupons and you are good to go!!

All Shipping is Priority Mail with express service available by request.

None of our coupons can be used together.

Orders up $50: 10% OFF - Coupon Code: INNOVAPOR10

Orders from $51 -$100: 20% OFF – Coupon Code: INNOVAPOR20

Orders from $101 and up: 25% OFF – Coupon Code: INNOVAPOR25

I now sell the ECOpure at 15% OFF on the site for orders of 5 bottles in either size (3ml or 15ml). You can choose different strengths and flavors for each bottle! The coupons ADD to that 15% discount so now you can save 40% on ECOpure!!!

THESE ARE PERMANENT COUPONS TO GET YOU CONSISTENTLY THE LOWEST PRICES POSSIBLE!

This is the best solution I could come up with. Now just remember the 3 coupons and if ECF crashes for a week… oh well, your still saving money!

ALL PREVIOUS ECF INNOVAPOR COUPONS ARE DEACTIVATED.

EMAIL:innovapor@gmail.comif you have ANY problems.

Thank you!

SleepHater

Last edited:

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
Put in a few shameless plugs for you over on the Blu Cig forum (not the subforum here, seems no-one here likes blu anyway); a couple converts went your way the past couple days. Seems the mods felt a little threatened, so they locked the thread. Muhahahaha :evil:
:D

I share in your evil laugh :D we have had a lot of "sick of waiting for the blu" converts. Keep fighting the good fight and I will keep selling you the best product and the best prices.

Some really cool stuff in the pipeline.

Cheers,

Noah

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
I just ordered from innovapor.com today. A fantastic deal! 25% OFF ($101 and over) is a HUGE discount!. 2 kits: One Indy and one Recharger. ( 3 atomizers and 3 manual batteries total. Plus lots of cartridges, one PCC charger, one regular USB charger, lots of ecopure juice... and free shipping!!! :thumb:

Glad you found us!

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
Hello everyone!!
My name is Tony. I am an employee at InnoVaporLLC. I will be handling the forum from now on. So if anyone has any questions about anything feel free to message me anytime. I will have a phone number to call up and running within a few days. If email doesnt work for you you can call Mark at 208-761-0895. He can also answer any questions you may have.

Thanks,
Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread