Status
Not open for further replies.

firhill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2009
Port Huron MI./Ontario, CA.
I might have missed it, but the website doesn't list ingredients. What do you use as a base instead of PG?

Intellicig ECOpure liquid is manufactured in the United Kingdom using the purest ingredients. ALL ECOPURE INGREDIENTS ARE THE PUREST AVAILABLE, FOOD GRADE AND PURCHASED FROM WITHIN THE UNITED KINGDOM!
NO PROPYLENE GLYCOL.
MAIN INGREDIENTS:
AQUEOUS VEGETABLE GLYCEROL: >99% PURE ETHYL MALTOL: >99% PURE NICOTINE: >99.8% PURE DEIONIZED WATER

It's all here

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
I might have missed it, but the website doesn't list ingredients. What do you use as a base instead of PG?

Thanks Firhill.

Under the ECOpure section there is an "About ECOpure" tab

Also under links I have information both general and technical on all major ingredients, including a statement from DOW chemical on ultra-pure VG (and ECOpure is ultra-pure at >99% purity)

Under downloads the ECOpure purity analysis from a UK university (including NMR, LCMS, GCMS spectra... if your in to that kind of thing) which confirmed (in this particular analysis of the smoke/vapor) NO acrolein.

Also under download is the MAterial Safety and Data Sheets (MSDS) for all of the major ingriedients.

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
Go to http://www.innovapor.com

Under 510 and 510 Kits I have added a NEW item:

The 510 RECHARGER Kit:

2 Manual 510 batteries - Blue LED
2 510 Atomizers your choice of TITAN style or All Black
5 Empty 510 Carts, lonely and waiting for you to fill them up inside...
3 of our 3ml ECOpure Bottles, great little dropper of ECOpure for on the go, and also fits nicely into a innovapor Pelican kit:D.

HERE IS THE KICKER:

USE the CODE: 510PRIDE

And you get a FREE 15ml Bottle of ECOpure, your choice of Flavor and Strength.

YOU MUST ADD THE RECHARGER KIT AND THE 510 TO YOUR CART. COUPON WILL DEDUCT THE 15ML ECOpure DURING CHECKOUT.

Thats is everything listed above for $45 (shipped priority)

So for those of you that have a 510 already and don't need more chargers and all that crap that comes with a kit, here you go, nothing but the essentail to keep your 510 performing. Plus if you have not ran any ECOpure through your 510, you should give it a shot... they pair very, very nicely.

Cheers,

I'll be posting the code to to innovapor coupon thread.

(check the website http://www.innovapor.com, about ECOpure section, links and downloads if you want to confirm my statement about the quality of the ingridients for yourself, not knowing what was in my liquid was my major, major concern when I first started. So I have tried to put every single piece of information about the ingridients on the site, none of it my opinion, just information.)

Twinkie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2009
I just placed an order a few hours ago for an Evo kit w/case, charger, liquid, and some extra carts. Hopefully, it works out better than the M402 I got last week :)

Do you have (or do you plan to get) any blank Evo carts? I know the 402 carts I have will work, but the Evo carts look a bit nicer, based on the videos I've seen.

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
I just placed an order a few hours ago for an Evo kit, and some extra carts. Hopefully, it works out better than the M402 I got last week :)

Do you have (or do you plan to get) any blank Evo carts? I know the 402 carts I have will work, but the Evo carts look a bit nicer, based on the videos I've seen.

If you want Blank EVO carts, look no further Twinkie, I have them. You want refillable carts correct? Or are you asking about the truly empty cart (with no internal cart for liquid) that comes with each atomizer?

Either way, we have you covered. PM me and I'll give you my email.

And thanks for your order, I have very little doubt that the EVO will perform well for you. I am not saying it is the single greatest PV on the planet, but as far as the M401 series goes. The EVO is the best of the lot IMO. Very reliable and durable (atomizer have great life span, the one I am using right now is pushing 3 months, iGetcha told me his was 5 months old!)

Let let me know what you think of it!:D

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
Awesome! Yeah, I was looking for the refillable carts.

iGetcha's videos were a big reason I started looking at the Evos. Between those and his posts here, I knew people would be calling him out like crazy if he was making up his praise for them.

Have you seen the videos he did for our website? We have a whole series shot in hi-def.

EVO: Introduction and Basic User Guide
EVO: Maintenance Trouble Shooting and FAQ

510: Introduction and Basic User Guide
510: Maintenance Trouble Shooting and FAQ

Check them out they are sweet, and they show of my products!!:D

They are pretty much devoid of any real sales pitch... He never says go buy this from innovapor now!!

They are actually very good, and very useful IMO.

On the cart thing, I will sell you the carts, and there really isn't much of a price difference (maybe a couple cents a cart) if the have Ecopure in them or not, do you still want them empty?

Twinkie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2009
Have you seen the videos he did for our website? We have a whole series shot in hi-def.
Yeah, I liked them way more than the YouTube videos (not that there's anything wrong with them). They seemed much more professional and to the point.

On the cart thing, I will sell you the carts, and there really isn't much of a price difference (maybe a couple cents a cart) if the have Ecopure in them or not, do you still want them empty?
I'd like the carts the way I ordered them, but if everything works out well, I now know where to get Evo blanks :D

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
Yeah, I liked them way more than the YouTube videos (not that there's anything wrong with them). They seemed much more professional and to the point.

I'd like the carts the way I ordered them, but if everything works out well, I now know where to get Evo blanks :D

Glad you liked them, igetcha worked really hard on them and I I think he did an amazing job.

And I'll make sure to keep to keep some blanks with your name on them.:D

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
Yeah, I liked them way more than the YouTube videos (not that there's anything wrong with them). They seemed much more professional and to the point.:D

Glad you liked them, and to answer your other question. EVO blank carts are in stock. I ahve added a drop down to the cart page where you can selct Blank as an option under flavor and strength.

Surf Monkey

Cartel Boss
ECF Veteran
May 28, 2009
Sesame Street
Those Pelican cases are sweet. I'm interested in one of those for sure. The mini-charger for the 510 looks nice too.

So, I got my 510 kit yesterday. It's the set with the four atomizers, two bats, fluid, carts, case and so forth. I opted to go with replacing the charger with more ECOpure since I already have enough 510 chargers.

Not only is it an amazingly good deal but the case is outstanding. I wanted to post specifically about it. The Pelican case is rock solid. Built for a war zone. It's sturdy plastic with a rubber seal to make it water resistant. The inside is lined with rubber so that when you close the case everything is locked into place and nothing rattles around. It's ultra compact as well. Just a little bit bigger than my iPhone. If anyone's interested in getting one of these, I strongly suggest checking it out. I'm totally impressed.

The one thing that bugs me about it is that the little 3ml bottles are a very tight fit. You really have to crank the lid down to get it to close when one of them is in there. Is that normal, SH, or am I maybe not positioning it in the case correctly?

The only thing that could improve the case is if it had an insert with slots specific to batteries, atomizers and carts. But even that might be a limiting factor, since the stock configuration allows you to mix and match depending on what you want to bring along.

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA

So, I got my 510 kit yesterday. It's the set with the four atomizers, two bats, fluid, carts, case and so forth. I opted to go with replacing the charger with more ECOpure since I already have enough 510 chargers.

Not only is it an amazingly good deal but the case is outstanding. I wanted to post specifically about it. The Pelican case is rock solid. Built for a war zone. It's sturdy plastic with a rubber seal to make it water resistant. The inside is lined with rubber so that when you close the case everything is locked into place and nothing rattles around. It's ultra compact as well. Just a little bit bigger than my iPhone. If anyone's interested in getting one of these, I strongly suggest checking it out. I'm totally impressed.

The one thing that bugs me about it is that the little 3ml bottles are a very tight fit. You really have to crank the lid down to get it to close when one of them is in there. Is that normal, SH, or am I maybe not positioning it in the case correctly?

The only thing that could improve the case is if it had an insert with slots specific to batteries, atomizers and carts. But even that might be a limiting factor, since the stock configuration allows you to mix and match depending on what you want to bring along.

You Can play with the rubber inserts in the lid. You may not need all of them to keep contents secure. We like to include them so you have options. The bottle technically need no rubber insert on the lid side to secure it. So that piece can be removed and used later if you opt to carry carts in that section, or batteries. If you like the rubber top piece, you can cut a small rectangular strip out from underneath the bottle, but I would only do that if that is where the bottle is going to live forever. That is how mine is.

You can always email a quick photo, or i can mail you some shots of different options. I warn you though, if you see my personal one, you be jealous...:D:D:D

Cheers

Let me know if any of that made any sense.

Surf Monkey

Cartel Boss
ECF Veteran
May 28, 2009
Sesame Street
You Can play with the rubber inserts in the lid.

Bingo. I didn't realize they weren't fixed to the lid. Removing the top one makes everything fit exactly how I want it to. Now that I know how these work, I think I can figure out a final configuration that's optimal. Thanks for pointing that out.

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
Bingo. I didn't realize they weren't fixed to the lid. Removing the top one makes everything fit exactly how I want it to. Now that I know how these work, I think I can figure out a final configuration that's optimal. Thanks for pointing that out.

Surf, Good deal. I am working on a "Pelican" quick start guide that will be a available download (along with the existing quick starts already up) I just need to finish the 510 part of it. By tomorrow night I think. Assuming I only sleep 3 hours.

But it will have pictures of the different options. Sweet case though, right?

Surf Monkey

Cartel Boss
ECF Veteran
May 28, 2009
Sesame Street
Sweet case though, right?

Excellent case in all respects. I've seen these Pelican cases for things like laptops and phones, but never actually bought one. They're far more impressive than I was expecting. The perfect "throw it anywhere and not worry about breaking it" case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread