Not open for further replies.

Blackl1sted

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
San Diego, CA
I think that's about where I'm at worth the hg2s

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Honestly it probably depends on your power level, and the "health" of your batteries when it cuts you off. But, I'll check mine and report back.

Thanks, this is the first box i have had that goes that low. My others shut down at around 3.6v.

Why is there not a lot of love for this mod? Did P4U have a bunch of previous duds? I think it's a great box and working as advertised so far.

Blackl1sted

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
San Diego, CA
Maybe a lower power atty would have been able to go less than 3.5v though. Now its running 90W so I'll see what it does.

You are probably right, I normally vape around 19w and with TC I am around 22J so it might let me go less on the battery because I vape at a fairly conservative power.

fenderstrat

Nov 28, 2015
aston,pa
@Blacklisted.........why no love...The problem is P4U.as a company they do some really stupid things that are unfair to customers and this has soured a LOT of people to the brand.I have the 3Li and ipv5 and love them
But the 3 3li,4 and 4s were sold and heavily promoted with the ability to be upgraded yet they have not updated they keep releasing new mods.at the very least the 3li should have SS and tcr and they should give the 3 and 4/s the ability to use the new PURE SX tanks,but they wont,and its pissing people off
if you keep saying"this mod is upgradeable so its always up to date" then release your own mod that makes it outdated,it starts to bother people

Last edited:

Blackl1sted

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
San Diego, CA
@Blacklisted.........why no love...The problem is P4U.as a company they do some really stupid things that are unfair to customers and this has soured a LOT of people to the brand.I have the 3Li and ipv5 and love them
But the 3 3li,4 and 4s were sold and heavily promoted with the ability to be upgraded yet they have not updated they keep releasing new mods.at the very least the 3li should have SS and tcr and they should give the 3 and 4/s the ability to use the new PURE SX tanks,but they wont,and its pissing people off
if you keep saying"this mod is upgradeable so its always up to date" then release your own mod that makes it outdated,it starts to bother people

oh,as to the cuttoff V.vaping at higher watts will sag the battery more and cause it to hit the low batt mark,sooner.I vape at like 30-35j and mine (3li and 5)seem to cut off at about 3.2v

Thanks for the info! I'm glad I gave it a try and like it a lot.

twolostminds

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2009
I have the 3, 4s, and now the 5, and I love them. I too wish P4U would keep to their advertising and upgrade the 3 & 4s and have emailed them about sinking customer opinions due to product abandomment, but I really can't complain about the build quality and price. My IPV3 took a beating and stil works flawlessly, looks like it has been through a war.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread