Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
That is a trashy thing for him to say! Don't let anyone cramp your style or belittle you! If someone said that to me, that would be the last thing they ever said to me, ie. adios amigo, bye bye baby, sayonara forever, scram!!!!
P.S. My non smoking, non vaping hubby is so supportive and proud of me that he doesn't even bat an eyelid when I vape my giant mods in public in non smoking areas or when I stealth vape on the plane. He also bought me a Provari to cellebrate my new vaping life and helped me to build my first DIY BoxMod (and he is not the handy type lol).

Dee72

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2012
Ohio
He is a smoker. I'm vaping in a bar right now and I'm perfectly ok with it!

Sounds like someone is a little jealous that he has to go outside and smoke while you can sit at the bar enjoying your drink and vape!

I work in a bar and vape away all night long with nothing but positive responses from everyone. A lot of people are curious because vaping isn't very common in my area, but so far everyone thinks it's great! People who have known me a long time at the bar can't believe I haven't smoke a single cigarette since I started vaping. I don't try to push it on anyone, but for people who are genuinely interested I tell them all I can and give them a business card from my favorite supplier. Hopefully I'll have a few converts before long!

ambeck22

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2012
Ahh...so the truth comes out. He's a smoker. Tell him he's doing more littering than you are. He's the one who's still littering the streets with cig butts. He's the one who's still filling the air with tar and 4000 other chemicals. Now that you've kicked cig's ...., I suggest you kick HIS ....! To the curb! What an ......! I don't care whether he's making a comment about ecigs or something else....Those type of comments are uncalled for, controlling, callus and insensitive. This dude needs to learn how to express himself without being those things.

Aww...come on, Kay, don't hold back. Tell us how you feel!!

elfstone

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2012
OH
This is a typical high resistance response to compensate for low inner capacity...

These models have little to offer and once they start acting up like that there's no going back. You can try pulling the post and wiping the contacts, but there's no guarantee. If it blinks rapidly and regulates itself right away, that might be a good sign. Fluffing the wick in these cases is not recommended anymore. Some have found they can punch their own, but usually they are pre-punched a long time ago and they're taking this out on others.

My guess is you should go out and look for a better mod, with bigger battery and higher voltage. There are TONS of mods out there that you'll find to your liking. Some people feel better about themselves trying to fix the mod they have, but it rarely works out that way...

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Ahhhh sounds like someone doesn't want to be "left behind" and is envious/ jealous. You just vape away and realize you're doing this for yourself. I'll bet ya eventually, as close minded as he sounds, he will try vaping.
Happy Vaping.

He is a smoker. I'm vaping in a bar right now and I'm perfectly ok with it!

mwplefty

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2012
Chicago, IL
At first, I asked if I could vape in restaurants, but after asking twice, I just decided to go ahead and do it. Nobody has said anything, but while I was waiting for my table at Buffalo Wild Wings, the Host came up to me but when he saw that I had an e-cig and not an analog cig, he immediately apologized. Just today, a smoker came up to me and almost offered me a light (until he saw what I was actually holding). I was standing inside near the door vaping away. I told him how much I enjoyed vaping indoors, unlike the smokers that have to go outside. I even used it in a cigar/hookah lounge that allowed analog smoking. My friend says that I'm starting to set a trend.

misterkai

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2012
San Diego
This is a typical high resistance response to compensate for low inner capacity...

These models have little to offer and once they start acting up like that there's no going back. You can try pulling the post and wiping the contacts, but there's no guarantee. If it blinks rapidly and regulates itself right away, that might be a good sign. Fluffing the wick in these cases is not recommended anymore. Some have found they can punch their own, but usually they are pre-punched a long time ago and they're taking this out on others.

My guess is you should go out and look for a better mod, with bigger battery and higher voltage. There are TONS of mods out there that you'll find to your liking. Some people feel better about themselves trying to fix the mod they have, but it rarely works out that way...

Brilliant!!!

jun0felix

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
Switzerland
Brilliant!!!

yep, and i allowed me to bring it back topic:

This is a typical highly narcicistic response to compensate for low self assessment...

These models (i.e. your boyfriend) have little to offer and once they start acting up like that there's no going back. You can try pulling his ears and wiping his nose, but there's no guarantee. If your boyfriend blinks rapidly and regulates itself right away (you know, boys sometimes do that), that might be a good sign. Fluffing his pubic hair in these cases is not recommended anymore. Some have found they can educate their own boyfriend, but usually they are badly brought up a long time ago and they're taking this out on others.

My guess is you should go out and look for a better boyfriend, with bigger (...) and higher (...). There are TONS of men out there that you'll find to your liking. Some people feel better about themselves trying to fix the boyfriends they have, but it rarely works out that way...

(...) = feel free to complete by yourself

TTS / dampfen yes !

T-Mac

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2012
S. Carolina, USA
I was asked to stop while having cocktails. While sitting in an outdoor patio.

Apparently its nonsmoking, and they dont want smokers to see me and light up.

Whatever. Place next door has cheaper drinks anyway.

This. If him or the bar does not allow vaping leave him sitting at that bar and go find another bar and BF. I'm thankful my wife is very supportive of my vaping, only time she complains is when I drop $200+ on mods/etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread