1. Win Vaping gear! The ECF 15 Millionth Post contest

We are fast approaching the 15 millionth ECF post and we have a contest to celebrate this huge landmark and amazing prizes to give out to our members! Head over to the official contest thread to see the rules and check out the prizes generously pledged by our registered suppliers on the prize announcement thread.

Itaste SVD !?

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by Lemmywinkz, Jul 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Lemmywinkz

Lemmywinkz Full Member

I'm very interested in buying one, does anyone know of a good trusted site to buy one for a good price? I want to set it up with a pro tank so if the same site sells those aswell that would be great. Im young and on a huge budget so cheaper the better!

Thanks!

2. StarDose

StarDose Super Member ECF Veteran

3. StarDose

StarDose Super Member ECF Veteran

You will need batteries and a charger aswell

4. Train2

Train2 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I got my SVD, my charger, and my 18650 batteries from FastTech - and they are all PERFECT.
    (I got my ProTank, and my 18650 batteries in the US because I didn't want a clone and they didn't have excellent 18650 batteries)

OH - and get this: The SVD got to my mailbox in California - from China - in 7 days.

5. brock957

brock957 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Got mine from fasttech. No problems.

6. Lemmywinkz

Lemmywinkz Full Member

where can I get a charger and batteries and how much will that cost me? And do you know of a good place to get a pro tank?

7. Matt Wilson

Matt Wilson Full Member

Just search around. Some come as a kit with some iclear 30s... will be my first mod when I can afford it. Be sure to research vendors before you buy. Take a look at the innokin website too. Good luck on your quest!

8. Thunderball

Thunderball Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Thats the one.. fasttech... Get the 14 dollar Inteli charger, some of the Panisonic Green batteries (18650) get a couple of the pink Sanyo 18500's and a Kanger Pro Tank.... all from the same place. Nobody is cheaper. Allow 10 to 12 days for shipping...but its free shipping.

9. JonnyRoBato

JonnyRoBato Full Member Verified Member

I ordered the one from fasttech. It is great, I love my SVD works with everything I try on it. Takes 2 weeks to show up from fasttech, but for the price and free shipping, it is worth the wait. Have not used a Protank on it yet but plan to in the new future. The SVD is tall when used with an 18650 battery. I prefer using with an 18350 but battery life is a lot shorter....as well as the mod....lol.:vapor:

10. Lemmywinkz

Lemmywinkz Full Member

what was your total after all of that and what's the difference in batteries? how do I chose?

11. Thunderball

The Panasonics will out perform the AW's and the Protanks are not clones... Have 8 two from the states and the rest from Fasttech

12. Lemmywinkz

Lemmywinkz Full Member

Why buy multiple batteries?

13. Nev NYC

Nev NYC Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Different size batteries are to use the mod in different size configurations and to keep mod running while you're charging dead batteries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

14. Jim Diamond

Jim Diamond Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Right. And also to have a battery rotation. I currently have six (6) 18650's that I rotate with my Vamo. This saves having to recharge and use the same ones every day or two.

Btw, I'm planning on ordering one of these SVD's from Fasttech very soon, if they don't run out. Price is just too good. JD

15. damthisisfun

damthisisfun Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Got my Vamo SS kit (charger and 2 18650s), 2 extra 18650s, 2 18350s, Pro tank, 10 replacement heads, 2 mini vivi novas for less than when the Vamo alone would cost in the US - got it in abt 7 days - everything working great - except the fire button on the vamo doesnt wanna fire all the time - seems to be an issue with vamo not fasttech. 2nd order shipped today by fastech - SVD, several Liqua juices and a bunch of other non ecig stuff - magnets, gag toys etc etc for the kids..................fastech seems to be great seller..................btw the protank I got from them is the exact same as the one from a local vendor - only difference was half the price (lol). My 2 cents....

16. Bill's Magic Vapor

Bill's Magic Vapor Juice Maker Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Got mine from Fasttech. A perfect little entry level (priced) APV. Recommend the stand alone kit, Panny CGR18650CH batts, and a Nitecore I2 charger. Consider 18350 batts, I've not seen as good a seletion on that size on FT. Recommend stateside IMR AW's, Efest, EH's, MNKE for the 350's. Add juice, rock and roll. Need topper. Like Protank from FT. EVOD's on FT are good clones, and their replacement heads seem better than the heads that come with the EVOD's. My two cents, totally subjective. I have the SVD and the Vamo, both from FT, and no issues. 11 days average delivery from order to my door.

17. Lemmywinkz

Lemmywinkz Full Member

wow well im definitely going to go through them! I noticed there's 3 different pro tanks with pyrex they all seem the same yet their different prices. if I had the money to do what you did I would love to because I really enjoy vaping and don't want to pick up cigs again. Though I'm only 21 and living on a warehouse worker income, so I'm trying to do the bare minimum. svd + pro tank with batteries and charger. Sorry im a noob just need some guidance.

18. Lemmywinkz

Lemmywinkz Full Member

I'm a super vape noob so that was all bells and whistles to me... Theres a kit? does this include batteries and a charger?

19. Thunderball

Bill has more vaping gear than Forest Gump has shrimp boats.... Heed his advice my friend.

20. GrapeVaip

GrapeVaip Full Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.